Oh, right. Hey.

Introduce yourself! Who are you? And who is your character?
[Do not post applications for the guild here]
Gridalien
Newcomer
Newcomer

Oh, right. Hey.

Post#1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:41 am

I almost forgot to put this here; I was waiting to see how my application would go, but yeah.

Anyways. Hi. I'm an avid roleplayer with somewhere around 10 years of roleplaying experience. I've been around on certain communities that have lived and died (either through an implosion of drama, or just an eventual lack of interest).

I've been playing a dragon starting with the first black dragon hatchling I played back in the day. To this day, she's my best developed and longest-standing character, set in a private phase I share between myself and closely trusted friends.

But you guys will probably know me as Cyrulegos; the blue dragon hatchling that's recently been found wandering the Sanctum of Magic and abducted by the green dragons, for the time being. I'll be developing him over the passage of time, whether or not anyone is present to actively play a character with him.

Outside of roleplay, I play video games day and night. I'm beyond 300 games on Steam, so I'll probably end up playing with some of you guys at some point.

Anyhoo- I'm here, and I'm gonna do my best to make sure the roleplay Cyrulegos involved in is affected positively, and provided for all to partake in. Never be afraid to mention me on Discord if you're hoping to get into some roleplay with him; even if it's to hug and squeeze him like the adorable bundle of dragonscales he is.
Last edited by Gridalien on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oh, right. Hey.

Post#2 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:11 am

Hey there, glad you could make it to Heartwing!
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Allysria
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: Oh, right. Hey.

Post#3 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Welcome to Heartwing!

[Alive] Mayastrasza - Red Drake