Zerygos - Arcane Might

Character biographs are posted here. Include whatever you feel adds to the understanding of your character.
Kardan020
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zerygos - Arcane Might

Post#1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Basic Information

Full Name: Zerygos

Titles: N/A

Aliases: Zelnas Moonforge, Spellbreaker

Nicknames: Zer, Zery

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight (Disbanded)

Current Age: Three-Hundred Forty-Two

Place of Birth: The Azure Dragonshrine, Dragonblight

Current Residences: Mithres Alymna

Languages Spoken: Draconic, Thalassian, Common.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.

Relationship Status: Single, not actively looking for a mate.

Physical Status: Alive and Well

Physiognomy & Appearance

Appearance wise, Zerygos is quite the typical Blue Dragon. He's well built for what most refer to as a 'spell slinger', and is unscarred. (Heavy WIP)

History

Zerygos' Full Backstory

show spoiler»

Major Wars and Events Seen and Participated In
- Watched the First War
- Watched the Second War
- Fought in the Nexus War on the side of the Wyrmrest Accord
- Fought in the War against Deathwing
- Fought in the newest Legion Invasion of Azeroth

Major Wounds Sustained

None.

Affiliations
- Silvermoon City
- Heartwing
- Kalecgos
- Kirin Tor

Evolving Personal Relationships

< Romantic Love | Platonic Love | Respected >
< Extremely Liked | Very Liked | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Very Disliked | Hated | Enemy >

Eleastrasza - "Probably one of the best friends I've got. I met her in the Nexus War, and we fought together throughout that horrible conflict. One of the kindest people I know, and one of the fiercest."

Dalmion - "Quite the likable and friendly fellow, I can see us becoming very good friends indeed. His infatuation with Elysigosa might be a concern, however. I'll have to keep an eye on that."

Elysigosa - "Managed to keep up with me in a debate - No small feat for a drake. Needless to say, I'm impressed."

Tesrostrasz - "Tesro is another likable fellow, a red dragon at that. He comforted Elysigosa on her scarred face, which was a very kind thing to do, I feel. A staunch ally, to be sure."

Everyone Else - "Er...The others? I haven't talked with them enough to grasp a solid opinion. Perhaps I'll tell you later."

Evolving Faction / Group Relationships

< Respected >
< Extremely Liked | Very Liked | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Very Disliked | Hated | Enemy >
Heartwing- "An interesting and well intentioned group to be sure. I hope that it will be an honor to fight beside them."

all credit for this format goes to eleastrasza

Return to “Registry”