The Player Behind the Dragon

Talk about anything appropiate
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Player Behind the Dragon

Post#1 » Sat May 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Hellou everyone. I thought this might be interesting, even if we are all roleplayers, I believe showing people who we are outside roleplaying is a great way to connect the interaction between its members, so I thought if we could show who we are in real life, what we do, or optionally showing a picture of ourselves, it would connect us all better and create a better bond and community in the guild :-)

I play Asherystrasz and Lord Aerenstrasz, but my real life alias is Jesper. I am 19 years old, and is currently a web developer at a web bureau in Albertslund. I am from Denmark, and I've approximately roleplayed since I was 12 years old. I think my passion with dragons started with that the first drawing I did was a dragon, and I drew that before I was even able to speak words. Not that it was a good drawing, but you get the drift. I became a dragon roleplayer, because I liked how dragons in Warcraft are more than savage beasts, that they are a person able to behave like a human. I currently live in Roskilde on the Zealand part of Denmark. So hi guys.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Siyagosa
Covenant
Covenant

Re: The Player Behind the Dragon

Post#2 » Sat May 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Great idea. Okay.

I play Lenala and Siyagosa. My name's Sebastian Nieves. I live in Brownsville, Texas, and I'm sixteen years old. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve. I got into RPing a lizard after I got morbidly curious about the whole thing. Like Jes, I'm also single and live with my parents, but my current occupation is a high school student.

Orodormu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#3 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 am

My name is Baron Archduke Fernando. I am 47 years young and live in Ironland, Illinois. My first interest in dragons began when I genetically combined a tyrannosaurus with a an african swallow. It was a truly marvelous beast. I named him Frenchy. T'was a shame it died...

Regardless, I began with my first character, Halfbuck. He was an Ancient Red Wyrm, and prime consort to Malygos. An interesting relationship, indeed. Sad to say, his reception was not something a man of my stature could inform you of in the effort of keeping our speech... Civil. Ha Ho.

Very good, Very good indeed. When I turned six I began my second character, Lunaeries Dracopetra. Oh ho was he a rowdy little libarbian. See what I did there? I combined librarian with barbarian. Jolly John! I should contract my mind with... Er, what is his name...

WEBSTER!

Oh that silly little man, always making shit happen. Oh dear me! I have quite the potty mouth tonight. Well, my real interest in Lunaeries came with the introduction of vampires. Creepy little things, so I adorned my stake and using the name Lunaeries, I fought through their ranks. Always leaving one alive with the message "The Dragon has returned."

I did love their screams. Damn nocturnal freaks. Anyway, these events in my life gave me an eternal desire to truly play my role, as you say. Later Jesper conscripted me to benefit his fine draconic campaign as best as possible. Mmmmmmmhrrrrrm.

Currently I live in the Amish side of Kentuckinnoise, a beautiful country. Come and visit this old bastard sometime, kiddos!

Arguandormu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Hello, hello hello! I am Rogan of the Baresho-Von-Helmetsz family, I play Doromugan, Arguandormu, and Marthamus, and I am probably the most evil bastard in the guild, especially with my strange obsession at making select members of the guild suffer. (It's fun alright?)

Xenia
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#5 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:43 am

I am Anthony Jerome (AJ) Phares. I am 20 years old, I am currently living in centralia, a small city south of the capital of Washington state. I have been RPing for around 11 years. (tried it out in closed alpha) I didn't start actively RPing until Burning crusade came out. I began Dragon RPing around the middle of Wrath. anyways , more about my offline self. I am the only boy in my family.... I have four sisters. So I really do have Cute mastered. I loved how much fun wow was back in the old days.... Running out of quests in a zone and having to grind mobs for XP just to survive the next zone *gives a nod to Vanilla WoW* If you haven't noticed, I am a bit... Well.... Lets just say eccentric. :D And I am one hell of a prankster. :twisted: if you mess with my toons. Expect Kali to break out some itching powder. hehe

Taro
Covenant
Covenant

Post#6 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:03 pm

I am Stephan van Reen, a (almost) 20 year old human (unfortunately) male, from the small town of Venlo in the great Kingdom of the Netherlands (bow to me, mortal filth). You might be more familiar with my characters: Tarodormu (formerly), Sorostrasz (Bagrin) and Bakustrasz. I study Aerospace Engineering and hope to do a master in applied physics. I don't have a job, I am merely an assholish student that sucks money away from the economy. While I would happily delight you with a picture of my beautiful visage, I am currently not in the possession of a webcam, so you can eat shit.

My favourite food is the souls of children and my favourite drink is the blood of virgins. However, since these are not in abundance, I tend to settle for kapsalon (look it up) and water. My hobbies are kayaking, playing with dogs, murdering the innocent, roleplaying (in game and outside) and camping (combining the latter two leads to a form of awesomeness your mortal minds cannot comprehend).

I've roleplayed for years, but never as a dragon before joining Heartwing little more than a year ago as of now. I hope to keep doing it for a long time.

I'd like to end with this trailer I made for Heartwing. hope you like it :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Norshar
Covenant
Covenant

Post#7 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Im Ian. Im 16 and I play Terefus Everbloom. I come from the shittiest state known as West Virginia. I used to play Kiljehnaku, Broledormu, and Edward Kuven. I am still in high school and going to my Junior year. I will be (hopefully) attending Ben Frankling Technical school to go into a law enforcement program and well finish up some missing credits. I'm still a virgin as Ashery always tells me that but some don't understand I am the purest white boi on this Earth.

I like roasting my good ol' pal Zach (Moryarian) and telling him repeatedly to just pull the trigger on his false gun that he clicks through his mic a lot. I also like to make fun of people that watch anime such as Ashery. I found Heartwing on RPH and well I joined on my first character Kiljehnaku. Being the autistic virgin satan child I am I didn't know shit for dragon lore. So over the time I have been here I have learned alot of dragon lore and other lore as well. Met really good people and I like it here.

Now I just don't play RPH all the time. I play DayZ , CSGO, and Skyrim. I also am a football fan, favorite team is the Broncos. Liked them since Peyton Manning joined and still do. Now I am also a fan of Team Liquid on CSGO. Recently started watching the tournaments this year.

Gotta say my favorite flight is the Nether. It's more of how much you can develop their story with their background of just being abandoned and spit upon. Next, I will say it goes to the Greens. They are quite fun to play with their ability to drea-. Oh wait that's right nevermind. ANYHOW, always been a fan of Kaldorei and Druids so it kind of dragged me in. Also spitting acid on people is badass. Now my final Flight I like the most is going to be the Blacks. For one reason, dark shamanism.

Alright i've written too much. Also. Jacob Satorious should drink bleach.

Kiljehnaku||| Status: Deceased
Terefus Everbloom||| Status: Alive
Edward Kuven||| Status: Unknown
Broledormu||| Status: Deceased

Return to “Off-topic”