[Key-Event - 23rd of May] Heartfire

The Chapter; Hour of Twilight info goes in here.
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Key-Event - 23rd of May] Heartfire

Post#1 » Wed May 13, 2015 7:59 pm

[There are numberous ways, that you received this letter with the seal of the Father of Dragons. Either by a drake courier handing it over to you, or simply it was left safely close to where you sleep. After breaking the seal. The parchment, the letter was written on was clear, and written in the language of Draconic.]

Nordrassil, the crown of the heavens, stands tall atop the sacred Mount Hyjal. It is here where many have come to seek the blessing of life, for thousands and thousands of years. Amongst them were druids and priestesses, shamans and fighters. Across the ages, the tree stood as witness to the beginning of many lives. It is here where the Lifebinder herself was seen many times, to give her blessings when asked for. It is here where, long ago, I, your Ruler and my now-deceased consort chose to bind our lives together for all until the end of eternity. And after myself, my sons followed the tradition passed down through the echoes of time. And now, the time has come for my son. Your heir. Aerenstrasz and his beloved betrothed.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a Destroyer who would devour us all. But we do not love.. this.. war. We do not love the fire we breathe upon our enemies, the ice we use to entomb them with, the sands we suffocate them with nor the acid that burns their skin. We love that which they defend.

But in these times, love and life are fleeting and we must make the best out of it, while we still can. Our enemies are many and dangerous. We stand at a disadvantage, which is that we fight with our Charge, we fight with our Honor. Something which all of our enemies have but forsaken. When they find the slightest ray of hope, of happiness, of love, peace, harmony, they will try to destroy it. This, we cannot allow. While Heartwing comes together to celebrate life, the enemy looms near and all must stand united not just to witness and share, but also to defend and protect. Our lives mean nothing, if we subject ourselves to the level of our enemies. We must find the light in the darkness. That is what differentiates ourselves from our enemies. The will to find that light.

I would like to proceed to the point, why I am writing you, this letter. As the Ruler of Heartwing. And the father to my son, Aerenstrasz. It is with my duty, utmost pleasure and my son and his betrothed's approval of my words, to invite you to be witness for their grand consortship in Nordrassil. It would be unwise to decline this invitation. Heartwing will always find the light in the darkness.

Sincerely and deepest love,
The Father of Dragons,
Asherystrasz

[The letter is Draconic, and it symbols the common letter of "A"]
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “The Hour of Twilight”