Alternative Recruitment - Rookie Camp

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alternative Recruitment - Rookie Camp

Post#1 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:38 pm

In the last couple of days, we've looked into ways to address some of the feedback received from many people outside and inside the guild. For this matter, the administration has come up with a solution we will be testing the merit of.

The direct line addresses the regular way to get into Heartwing. While the alternative around the path serves what is now being tested.

The issues this alternative are going to address:
  • "I don't like everyone to be able to see my application in public view. "
  • "I don't mind being scrutinized by the administration. But I don't want to put it out there for everybody to see. "
  • "Replying on a forum doesn't always seem to be the most sporadic responses and/or impersonal contact. "

For this solution, we've gathered all of the administration inside a single Discord Server that will serve a purpose of having questions and answers answered in front of the entire administration. For this, we can accept applications over Discord instead of it having to stricly go through this website. Any doubts about characters, special quirks that you would like to have incorporated into your character. It can all be concluded there with the administration to make sure it doesn't infringe on what Heartwing stands for and/or other people's roleplay inside the guild.

Keep in mind, we're going to keep the Discord cleaned which means, if there are no immediate concerns or questions that are currently opened, we will clean up the users inside the group, thus making sure the Discord does not become a stalemate for people.

You're more than welcome to rejoin the group if you got more questions or doubts about characters/Heartwing.

This is a narrow gateway into Heartwing. So please stay yourself on topic of your character or what you came to inquire about.

Discord is called Heartwing: Rookie Camp

What can you ask about in the Rookie Camp - Discord:
  • Questions about Heartwing's lore
  • Where is Heartwing currently in the story?
  • Can this detail of my character be in the guild without infringing on others?
  • My backstory seems a little special. Is this backstory okay?
  • How can I best integrate this character into the current story?

Don't bring this into the Discord.
  • Trolling
  • Rhetorical questions or sarcastic remarks about the guild or its members.
  • Being unserious and constantly going off-topic.
  • This is not a chit chat group. Make sure to focus on your question at hand.
  • Not a place about feedback, this is a place to get into the guild.
  • An irrespectful tone or degrading tone of the administration or the guild's members.
  • Outside drama and/or talking lengthy about how bad another guild you don't like is

[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”