[Blood Elf] Thostus Azureflame

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
hahahe1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Blood Elf] Thostus Azureflame

Post#1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Name: Thostus Azureflame
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Battle-Mage
Dragonsworn?: None
Dragonflight Alignment: Blue Dragonflight
Physique Type: Slim, fit, robust
Choice of magic: Fire, Arcane
Language(s): Thalassian, Common, Orcish, Draconic
Character Personality: Thostus enjoy peaceful and quiet enviroments. He talks in a slightly condescending and arrogant tone, though he means nothing by it. He dislike being around people except for the few within his circle of trust.
IRL Personality: I am an introvert. I am shy but i love to help people. I joke around alot, sometimes my jokes can be very crude, don't take me too seriously.
Interest(s): Perserving and gaining knowledge.
Minor spell(s): Fireball, Blast Wave, Levitate, Mirror Images.
Prestige spell(s): Greater Pyroblast, Meteor, Mirror Army(Mass Mirror Images).
Backstory: Thostus was born into the Azureflame family. They are a prestigious family of magi specialized in illusionary magic. His childhood was comprised mainly of studying to be a worthy mage of the family.
Thostus later depart for Dalaran in search of higher learning. There, he met with a sorceress whom he fell in love with. Later, they married and had a child. They lived a happy life until Arthas lead the Scourge to Quel'Thalas and corrupted the Sunwell. Worried about their relatives still in Silvermoon, Thostus and his daughter set out for Silvermoon City. During their time there, Thostus studied the fel magic their people had to turn to after the corruption of the Sunwell. Soon enough, he and his daughter became tainted by fel. Noticing this, Thostus sent his daughter back to Dalaran while he stayed behind to continue his research.
Time passed, Thostus took part in many wars, such as the battle on Quel'Danas isle, the siege of Ulduar and more. His main purpose is still to learn more from the world.
(IC) How much does your mortal know about dragons?: Vast knowledge from the libraries of Dalaran and from all over the world.
(OOC) How much does you know about dragon lore?: Almost all canon lore. None from the RPG books.
(IC) Reason to join Following the end of the Cataclysm, Thostus decided to offer his help to the dragons. Protecting the remaining dragons and their knowledge.
(OOC) Reason to join Love dragons, love this guild.
What other roleplay have you done before this character? Many many casual roleplaying. Over 3 years of experience.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Blood Elf] Thostus Azureflame

Post#2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 am

Hello! After careful consideration from the administration, we've collectively decided it's a bit premature for you to make another mortal alt at this time. We'd like to see you dedicate a little more time to your current character more before trying to apply with another. So, for now, this application is on hold.

Thank you for your time!
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Blood Elf] Thostus Azureflame

Post#3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:14 am

Seeing as you are pulling out Hjolmar in exchange for this character.

The administration has deemed to accept this application.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”