[Matured Dragon] Eleastrasza

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Varakor
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Eleastrasza

Post#1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 am

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight.

Dragon Name: Eleastrasza.

Aliases: Audelia Sunblaze.

Mortal Disguise: As her mortal form, Eleastrasza takes the guise of a Farstrider Ranger, in their typical garb of armor with their typical armaments. Primary and alternate versions shown here:http://imgur.com/a/V8IWL

Age: Three hundred and seventeen years of age, marking her as a relatively young adult dragon.

Adulthood stage: As stated above, relatively young dragon.

Loyaltyies: Eleastrasza's loyalties primarily are with the Dragon Queen and her consorts, as well as the dragonflight as a whole. To an extent, her loyalties lie with dragonkind itself, though of course not with those corrupted or something of the sort. She also greatly values some groups of mortals, for the assistance in the past that they have provided to the dragonflight. And, of course, if she is accepted, her loyalty will also lie with Heartwing.

Your character's view of Heartwing: While she knows very little of Heartwing as she is not officially affiliated with it, the concept of the group as a whole she greatly approves of. In these times where the dragons as a race are not in a particularly good spot, banding together as one to face the threats the world may throw at them is what she would believe the wisest course of action to take.

Affiliations: The Red Dragonflight, the Sin'dorei, and formerly the Wyrmrest Accord before it was disbanded.

Attitude/Behaviour: Eleastrasza is typically respectful and kind to generally all, mortal or otherwise, unless they are her foes. She has a generally optimistic view of most situations. She, being like some other of the red flight, believes strongly in the cycles of life and death and good and bad, that each will always come to an end and bring about the other.

Key Traits: Loyal, strong-willed, optimistic, protective, courageous.

Respect for Authority: Eleastrasza firmly respects all of those with authorities above herself greatly. She takes the words of those above her as those of wiser, more experienced beings, though with a small grain of salt if she does not know them well or personally, and will typically follow them and their word down to the very letter.

Describe your character's personality: To describe and reiterate her personality in a few short words, it would be fitting to call her fiercely loyal, proud, optimistic and courageous. She believes that a better time will always come for all, and that even the most grim of times will always come to a better end.

Describe your own personality: Generally, I'm pretty laid back and just like to have a good time with my friends and other people, be it through actual activities or playing games or roleplaying or whatever else. I deeply enjoy making and developing characters alongside others doing the same, and I prefer to avoid any sorts of drama whenever possible.

Your character's hobbies: While spending time with the Sin'dorei, she has begun to share their appreciation of the arts, and finds enjoyment in such things as music, painting / drawing, and craftsmanship. In her spare times, she will often try her own hand at some of these herself, and has found particular success in painting, though is by no means a master of it.

Character occupation: Outside of her dragon form, her occupation is that of a Sin'dorei Farstrider Ranger.

What is a future desired position of your character within Heartwing?: Nothing, really. I don't seek to gain influence or power over other people from an OOC standpoint, and neither does she from an IC standpoint. She is simply content in being around those of her own kind, and I am content in having an enjoyable RP experience.

Known/frequently used abilities/spells: Flame breath, obviously used for the purposes of combat, and healing breath, though it is much more difficult to use and not exactly very effective.

Special/prestige spells/abilities of your character: N/A.

Summary of Backstory: Eleastrasza was born in a clutch of roughly a dozen other red dragon eggs just like her own, approximately two hundred and eighty five years before the original opening of the Dark Portal. In her youngest years as a whelp and a small drake, Eleastrasza was a much more curious and eager-to-learn creature, almost more like that of the blue dragonflight than the red. She wanted to so quickly learn about the world around herself, and her place in it, and everything that she could see and do within her hopefully long lifespan. As she grew and began to mature, she of course became much more cautious and reasonably reserved in her behaviors, enough that she could be considered mature enough to be left alone without fear of her wandering off to explore somewhere, anyhow.

Due to her time of birth, she missed many of the large events of the history of Azeroth that the elder dragons and wyrms would have lived through themselves. But, regardless, she was born in time to experience and live through a numerous amount of world-changing events for herself, that would soon come to change her own life as well, in some instances for the worse, and some for the better.

The first event of note experienced within her lifetime was the Second War. Initially, watching the dealings and wars of mortals intrigued her, even if it did greatly trouble her to see such conflicts breaking out across the world. While these wars and conflicts did trouble the young dragon, she did not at first ever fear that they would personally cause her or the dragonflights harm or damage, but she was horribly wrong in thinking so. When the Dragonmaw Orcs captured the Dragon Queen and a large portion of the red dragonflight as a whole, Eleastrasza was unfortunately caught within the struggle, and was subdued and captured by the orc clan. In the following years, like many of her kin, she would come to be forced to be used as a weapon of war and a mount for battle of the clan. Being the defiant, proud dragon she was and is, she of course did not fully submit to this degrading fate. The first time she was forced to battle by the orcs, in the midst of the conflict, she flung her rider from her back and devoured him whole, turning on the orcs courageously, yet foolishly, for a few moments before being once more subdued.

Her defiance was met with cruel, horrible punishment, as she was tortured alongside the other few who dared to rebel against their captors. She was burned, bled, had her scales torn from her hide, all under the purpose of punishing her and teaching her what her new place was. These punishments and lessons filled the young dragon with anger, and nothing more than the desire to keep trying to fight back, but she knew deep down that now was not the time. So, she gritted her teeth and submitted, desperately awaiting for the day that she and her brothers and sisters would finally be freed.

Her wishes would soon be granted, two years later during the Battle of Grim Batol. For those two years had she begrudgingly served as a slave of war to the orc clan, avoiding the punishment and inevitable death that open rebellion to them would bring her. When the Demon Soul was destroyed and power restored to the Aspects and dragons, Eleastrasza was one of the first to rebel and fight in their liberation. With tooth, claw, and flame, she joined her kin in razing Grim Batol and their foul orc captors until there was nothing more but ashes and fire left in their destructive, retributive wake.

Once their freedom was once more sealed, and the conflict seen through to its end, Eleastrasza wanted nothing more than to do with Grim Batol. Some stayed behind to guard the ruin, but for her, the memories it carried were far too sour to remain. She returned home to the flight, resuming her duties and responsibilities as any normal red dragon, guarding over life once more after taking a small respite to rest.

A mere twelve years later was the Third War - an equally as large, if not larger conflict, but, the dragonflights did not intervene or participate, and neither did Eleastrasza, who remained to perform her duties unhindered.

After the most recent Legion invasion and the troubling state of the dragonflights being mostly split apart, Eleastrasza entered deep into hiding, only appearing at times in her mortal form to survey the surrounding world and get her shares of fresh air and life. She soon began to search for other remaining groups of her kind, knowing that she could not survive forever in hiding without aid and companionship of her own.

Is this your first time at dragon roleplay, or do you have experience?: I have a decent amount of past experience in several different short-lived dragon guilds in the past.

Have you fully read this guild's Tomes of Ancient Times forum, and are fully aware of the content of your dragonflight and the guild's rules and content?: I have, and am.

Have you understood Heartwing's current timeline?: I have.

Do you fully understand your dragonflight's lore, and other essential lore information?: I do.

Your character's reason to join Heartwing?: She wishes to join Heartwing for the reasons of her own safety, being able to be alongside and see to the safety of her kin, and to be able to stand with a force of those similar to herself against the foes that would attempt to destroy them all.

(OOC) What is your reason to join Heartwing?: Simply put, I think that Heartwing looks like a well-made RP that could be a lot of fun to get into and participate in. It's been a while since I've been able to find much good RP, but I think it could be a change to that. I also love the lore of the dragons in Warcraft and would love another chance to roleplay as one.
Characters
Eleastrasza - Alive and well.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Matured Dragon] Eleastrasza

Post#2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:40 pm

You will receive shortly an answer from our officer, Matt :)

Thanks for your time in applying to Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Matt
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#3 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello, Eleastrasza! I'm Matt and I've been assigned to your application.

After reviewing your application, I am happy to say this application has been accepted.

However, I would like some elaboration on your pictured dragon form. Is this just a placeholder image until you decide on a more permanent form? This is just a minor issue that we wanted clearing up and will not impede your admittance to the guild in any way.

Please contact anyone of our officer team on Discord (Jes#0507, Taka#5075, Varlamus#2180) to be added to the guild.
Iskastrasza - Quartermaster of Heartwing - Alive
Janessa Olsen - Mortal Dragonsworn - Alive

Varakor
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Thank you! I'll be sure to get in contact whenever I'm available to do so and get set up.

About the dragon form, I had chosen it for the moment because it was really the only red dragonflight model I could find other than the old whelps, drakes, or Alexstrasza herself, is all. Is there something wrong with it?

If it resembles Alexstrasza too much, there's a similar version with a more orange skintone and the jewelry and such is silver rather than gold that I could use instead, though I do like this one.
Characters
Eleastrasza - Alive and well.

Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#5 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 am

@Varakor -

To answer your question, our guild has a custom patch that includes more dragon models. We require this for RP. We have red recolors of:

Onyxia, Kalecgos, Azuregos, Tarecgosa, Ysera, the Nightmare drakes, Ysondre, Nozdormu, and Nefarian.

Some of them are available for preview in a gallery on the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=631

The others are accessible through our morphlist included on the forum post. The download link is at the bottom.
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Return to “Applications”