[Whelp] Rukadoreez

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
sejmon178
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Rukadoreez

Post#1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Rukadoreez
Aliases: Rukadore
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): All kins of dragons.
View of Heartwing: Rukadoreez, would like to know the guild more. And also learn and gain wisedom from it.
Affiliations: I currently don't have any just yet.

Attitude/Behaviour: His behaviour is really good, he respects the elders. And those over him. His Attitude, he never talks down to people he respects all kin.
Key traits: Loyal, a gentleman, and a Listener.
Respect for authority: He has fully respect for the elders above him. He looks up to them, and he clearly do watches them, to maybe learn abit more from them.
Character Personality: Rukadoreez, is a loyal and a smart person. He clearly dosent like to watch the world in flames. He is a gentlemen to everyone. He isent the violent type more the type there want to fix the problems without violence.
IRL-Person Personality: Well im a rather happy person, im always up for meeting new people. Im always gentle over for other peoples I don't fully know yet.
Hobbies: Currently none yet.
Occupation: Watches over the elders as he gains wisedom from them.
Future desired position: Will propably stay in the low ranks, as im not fully ready for that yet.
Common spells: Not using any spells.
Prestige spells: Basic Timewalker Abillities
Backstory Summary: Rukadoreez, is a Bronze Dragonflight. His parrents named Almerianarz and his mother named, Malaiouz. They were both Bronze Dragonflights. They both are sadly dead now, due to they were on a mission against the Legion.
Both of them got surrounded by guards and so on, they couldn't do anything. After some years with that on the age of 140 Rukadoreez started his search after the clan so called, The Heartwing. If they propably could help him and take him like he was their own and help him growing stronger and stronger.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have experience.
(IC) Reason to join: He wants to learn more about the Bronze's, but he need someone to teach him, he currently guess this is the right thing to do.
(OOC) Reason to join: Well, I love the dragon rp in RPH.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes.
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Rukadoreez

Post#2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello Rukadoreez,

I am the guild leader of Heartwing and I have chosen to personally assign myself to review your application. A quick rundown of what the color coding I do for applications means. Green means very acceptable or remarkable. Yellow means it needs elaboration, and red means it is absolutely unacceptable.

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight

Dragon Name: Rukadoreez

The correct nomenclature for a Bronze dragon would be ormu for males and ormi for females. Please refer to the Wowpedia article here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bronze_dragon ... menclature

Adulthood: Whelp

Your age of 142 seems not consistent with our aging policy. You can find here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584

Affiliations: I currently don't have any just yet.

In 142 years, your character wouldn't have made any affiliations?

Common spells: Not using any spells.
Prestige spells: Basic Timewalker Abillities

I thought you said your characters didn't use any spells, but then you mention in prestige, he has timewalker abilities?

Backstory Summary: Rukadoreez, is a Bronze Dragonflight. His parrents named Almerianarz and his mother named, Malaiouz. They were both Bronze Dragonflights. They both are sadly dead now, due to they were on a mission against the Legion.

His parents didn't either have Bronze Dragonflight names?

I thank you deeply for your time in applying to Heartwing. But there are many comments that I couldn't quite look past. For now this application has been denied.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”