[Whelp] Omnidormu

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
gunski
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Omnidormu

Post#1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Omnidormu
Aliases: Altum
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): Blue Dragonflight
View of Heartwing: Omnidormu has no experience with the group yet but is willing to learn.
Affiliations: Has no affiliations yet

Attitude/Behaviour: Respectful, fair, striving
Key traits: Very curious and playful, likes to make friends, and is happy most of the time.
Respect for authority: He has high respect for everyone, especially the authority.
Character Personality: The personality of this character is naive and young. He is curious and likes to learn things, to one day grow up and be a great part of the leadership himself.
IRL-Person Personality: I like to thing of my self as not being arrogant and rude. I am mostly nice towards everybody, and never mix up OOC and IC. I'm Danish, so that might reflect on my RP and such.
Hobbies: Likes to learn and use his powers.
Future desired position: He strives to be a leader in company with others.
Common spells: He morphs to a dragon and can fire arcane missiles and such.
Prestige spells: Arcane spells mostly.
Backstory Summary: He was born a blue dragon due to his mom being one. His egg was stolen and sold on the black market to a female, who took good care of him in Dalaran. He got raised there and sought out in the world.
First time at dragon roleplay? A little abit
(IC) Reason to join: He doesn't have a place to stay with others of his kind.
(OOC) Reason to join: Thought it looked cool.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Omnidormu

Post#2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello Omnidormu,

I am the guild leader of Heartwing and I have chosen to personally assign myself to review your application. A quick rundown of what the color coding I do for applications means. Green means very acceptable or remarkable. Yellow means it needs elaboration, and red means it is absolutely unacceptable.

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Omnidormu

Dormu refers to that of a Bronze Dragonflight nomenclature, which seems really odd for a Blue Dragonflight dragon. Should be changed to follow canon lore

Adulthood: Whelp

In that age, your dragon would not be a whelpling. Please refer to: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584 for more information on our aging policy :)

Affiliations: Has no affiliations yet

In 130 years, he has had no affiliations?

Nothing at all?

Common spells: He morphs to a dragon and can fire arcane missiles and such.

Shapeshifting into a dragon isn't really a spell in itself.

Prestige spells: Arcane spells mostly.

What arcane spells?

Additional note:
Your application seems well-written but unfortunately lacking in substance or content to be able to properly evaluate your character's assessment into the guild. Perhaps a bit short answers, and we quite not sure whether we are understanding the character you're trying to accomplish.

For now, I have to put this application as denied.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”