[Whelp] Kelistrasz

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Kelistrasz
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Kelistrasz

Post#1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Kelistrasz
Aliases: At the moment none ( I am not hatched yet)
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): At the moment none ( I am not hatched yet)
View of Heartwing: Well if i am hatched in "Heartwing territory or something similar, then i view it as my place of birth and home "Family" like thing
Affiliations: Well none at the moment if not count my egg shell.

Attitude/Behaviour: Curious, playful and lazy.. newly hatched whelp.
Key traits: Lazy, Sleepy and curious.
Respect for authority: Respects older dragonkins, because he sees them as example of how to live and become real dragonkin.
Character Personality: He is shy, lazy and sleepy that is all at the moment because personality isn't developed, main reason for that is that he is new to this world.
IRL-Person Personality: Well i am person who respects others opinions and i am polite, friendly person.. sometimes asking stupid questions because i just want to be sure i get it right..
Hobbies: Kicking egg from inside to break through.
Occupation: Egg (depends on where my parent places that egg or one who finds me)
Future desired position: Become lazy guardian who sleeps all the time until there is no threat..
Common spells: He is not using any major spells at the moment in egg.
Prestige spells: He Does not have any abilities that are worth of mentioning at the moment in egg.
Backstory Summary: As i am in hatching stage i have few versions depending on way guild will approach me..
1. I am hatched after two "guild members did a thing" so they can decide how i was made..(if one pair is okay with having a whelp)
2. Egg was found at Heartwing territories abandoned by unknown previous owners, or was lost due to unknown events..
First time at dragon roleplay? yes it is first time.
(IC) Reason to join: As i mentioned, That egg was found or hatched by current members.
(OOC) Reason to join: I always wanted to RP as dragon and i see that this guild is only serious guild (which we can see by it requirements and professional team) and to be honest that is all, i want to be active player in active guild with serious interesting lore and people.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Kelistrasz

Post#2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Kelistrasz,

Thank you for taking your time to apply to Heartwing.

Your application is unfortunately lacking in substance or content to be able to properly evaluate your character's assessment into the guild.

Perhaps take a gander at other applications to perhaps give you an inspiration stepping stone or let us know more about what or who your character is. Thank you for your time :).

~ Asherystrasz
Guild Leader of Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Kelistrasz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#3 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 pm

Okay i will work on it :)

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Thank you! Give me a call, when you've finished that :)
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”