[Drake] Felidormi

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
User avatar
Blamnit
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 4

[Drake] Felidormi

Post#1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Image

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Felidormi
Aliases: Fen Lian
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Felidormi remains loyal to her dragonflight as a whole, but hasn't yet reached out to any other groups or factions.
View of Heartwing: Cautiously curious, given its similarities to the Wyrmrest Accord and what it stands for now.
Affiliations: The Bronze Dragonflight


Attitude/Behaviour: Above all else, she is careful. Her formative years have been ripe with tragedy after tragedy and catastrophe after catastrophe for ALL of the dragonflights and the collective effect of them all has left her wary of the world at large. Aside for that, she's respectful and loyal to a fault.
Key traits: Timid, loyal, cheerful once settled
Respect for authority: Given how rough recent years have been, any dragon to have survived it and come out of it in a position of power is without a doubt one to be respected. A small dose of questioning orders can be a good thing too, though.
Character Personality: As stated above she'll initially come across as wary or outright fearful when introduced to Heartwing but, as time goes on, she'll grow to trust them and reveal a much more cheerful and generally pleasant side of herself.
IRL-Person Personality: Confident, relaxed, and accepting. Very difficult to offend, and generally lighthearted. Also terrible at introspection.
Hobbies: Fishing to pass the time,
Occupation: Angler (Mortal guise)
Future desired position: Alive, preferably
Common spells: Sand Blast, or Sand Breath
Prestige spells: None as of yet.
Backstory Summary: Felidormi's first few years were rather uneventful. Her hatching was standard, as were the first two decades of her life. She did as all bronze did, and worked to maintain the timeline as it was intended to be. As time went on and things began to grow more dire for the other dragonflights, she did as she always did. As Deathwing returned and wreaked havoc on Azeroth, she did as she always did. Right up until the events of the Hour of Twilight. Right up until she couldn't. Since then, she has tried to maintain a tenuous friendship with the Timewalkers for all of the good they do for her flight.
First time at dragon roleplay? Some experience on retail, but that's largely just pretending to be a mortal anyway.
(IC) Reason to join: She seeks a greater purpose and a closer family than what her dragonflight alone can offer her now. That, and a refuge from a harsh world.
(OOC) Reason to join: I'm relatively new to the server but Heartwing seems to be the best place to go for actual decent dragon RP.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Last edited by Blamnit on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blamnit
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 4

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:07 pm

The dragon screenshot doesn't seem to want to play nice, so here it is instead.
Image

Xelchew
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 19

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:03 am

:O, I honestly love the dragon morph you have! It's sound interesting! O_o

"Gender: Male"

I recommend you to correct it quickly xD

User avatar
Blamnit
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 4

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#4 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Xelchew wrote::O, I honestly love the dragon morph you have! It's sound interesting! O_o

"Gender: Male"

I recommend you to correct it quickly xD


Fixed, thanks for the heads-up.

User avatar
Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 42
Contact:

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#5 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi, I'm Hestia and I've assigned myself to review your application.

The content of the application is fine, with the exception of the backstory, which I feel could use a bit more fleshing out or explanation. You kind of glance over events with no character reaction besides her continuing her job. Did she just not care about what was going on? It's fine to have your character not care, but I feel there needs to be a little more thought put behind this to demonstrate your knowledge of character building and lore.

With that in mind, I've decided to put this application on pending until changes or clarifications are made.

Thanks for taking the time to apply!
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

User avatar
Blamnit
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 4

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Hestia wrote:Hi, I'm Hestia and I've assigned myself to review your application.

The content of the application is fine, with the exception of the backstory, which I feel could use a bit more fleshing out or explanation. You kind of glance over events with no character reaction besides her continuing her job. Did she just not care about what was going on? It's fine to have your character not care, but I feel there needs to be a little more thought put behind this to demonstrate your knowledge of character building and lore.

With that in mind, I've decided to put this application on pending until changes or clarifications are made.

Thanks for taking the time to apply!


She cared about what was going down but, due to her relative inexperience and unfamiliarity with times of great strife, she stuck to what she knew and kept to patrolling and protecting the timeways. I understand it's arguably a bit boring, but her story is only really meant to start getting interesting AFTER meeting the Heartwing.

User avatar
Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 42
Contact:

Re: [Drake] Felidormi

Post#7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Blamnit wrote:She cared about what was going down but, due to her relative inexperience and unfamiliarity with times of great strife, she stuck to what she knew and kept to patrolling and protecting the timeways. I understand it's arguably a bit boring, but her story is only really meant to start getting interesting AFTER meeting the Heartwing.


Well, a lot has happened to the Bronze Dragonflight specifically in the last ten years, even. I just want to know that you are aware of what the dragonflight has been through, besides her just continuing her job. My concern with this application is that there isn't content for me to accurately review. If you were aware of the events that happened, why did your character not participate in them, since a lot of them might have interfered with her life directly?

I request that you add these considerations into your backstory or come to us directly if you want to discuss.
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Return to “Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron