[Whelp] Thordomu

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Daby727
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Thordomu

Post#1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 am

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Thordomu
Aliases: Thordi
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): Himself/neutral
View of Heartwing: My charter finds it to be a safe place where he can stay and grow as he is only a whelp
Affiliations: Bronze drsgonflight buts that's about it

Attitude/Behaviour: He is calm and caring , he tries to help all he can but most if the time he cannot. He gets himself into trouble by trying to help others
Key traits: Caring
Respect for authority: He tries to follow his elders but he breaks rules to help people
Character Personality: Quirky, caring and headstrong
IRL-Person Personality: I'm a bit of a nutcase and I like to have a laugh I try to help even though I can't half the time
Hobbies: Flying
Future desired position: I'd like to end up being a good time keeper or just end up helping other dragons
Common spells: A sand breath, and time slow (for now)
Prestige spells: None at the moment
Backstory Summary: He is quite the young one only being in the world for 10 years. He lived in the savers of time up until the events of the cataclysm where his mother was killed and he has been hiding and trying to find a place where he can be safe and learn
First time at dragon roleplay? I have had little experience but I hope to learn from others
(IC) Reason to join: To grow up in a safe place and learn from his flight
(OOC) Reason to join: I have wanted to do dragon rp for awhile and have been reading up on lore and I want to get into it
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: I am
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: I do
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: I do

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Thordomu

Post#2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am

Hello Thordomu,

I am the guild leader of Heartwing and I have chosen to personally assign myself to review your application. A quick rundown of what the color coding I do for applications means. Green means very acceptable or remarkable. Yellow means it needs elaboration, and red means it is absolutely unacceptable.

By this age, you would be a drake and not a whelp. Please refer to: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584

Key traits: Caring

Is this the only trait he has?

Respect for authority: He tries to follow his elders but he breaks rules to help people

This is very vague. How?

Character Personality: Quirky, caring and headstrong

This seems more like traits than a description of a personality.

Hobbies: Flying

I wouldn't call flying a hobby, as much as humans wouldn't see walking as flying. Unless you mean long trips of flying to explore?

occupation
noun
1. a job or profession.

I am a bit confused if your whelps sees his job as a whelp who has lost his mother?

Future desired position: I'd like to end up being a good time keeper or just end up helping other dragons

I like this.

Your application seems unfortunately lacking in substance or content to be able to properly evaluate your character's assessment into the guild. There are too many short answers which leave us to believe that we don't really know the character you're trying to make. Even if your character is a whelp, we need to know what kind of character you want to roleplay.

For now, I will have to deny this application. If this application receives further elaboration and thinking into it, we will see to reconsider this verdict.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”