[Drake] llunaormi

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Luna
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] llunaormi

Post#1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:14 pm

ImageImage

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: llunaormi
Aliases: Luna
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Bronze Dragonflight
View of Heartwing: At first lluna had thought of the organisation as a rumour and had not pursued It's rumored location, However upon hearing of it again while traveling with Iiiva, her hopes were reinvigorated. She views them as brave individuals who had enough courage to take up azeroth's threats. lluna wants to join the cause and aid Heartwing with the fight against the legion.
Affiliations: Bronze Dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: Luna is very friendly and calm but can also be often distant and silent keeping things to herself. However should one push through and annoy her enough she will open up, with her slightly cynical behaviour and occasional bad jokes that she will probably be the only one laughing to
Key traits: slightly cynical, friendly and calm
Respect for authority: Luna views authority with respect and only a slight hint of fear, not breaking orders unless she absolutely has to.
Character Personality: She tends to be overprotecting and caring towards those she's spent enough time with to know them, Other than that she posseses the stereotypical calmness and patience of a bronze dragon, however there are times where she will feel extreme self doubt. Often resulting in her being silent and keeping to herself.
IRL-Person Personality: I'm usually silent, calm and patient. Sometimes im outgoing but it depends on the group of people im with and how comfortable i get, i guess.
Hobbies: Reading and training
Future desired position: Not quite sure yet, I suppose for now staying alive would be great!
Common spells: Several lightning spells and sand breath.
Prestige spells: Luna can summon a storm of lightning across 30 yrds, she can summon multiple of those in close proximity or far from eachother , however doing the latter tires her out.
Backstory Summary: Illunaormi, like any other bronze, hatched in the Caverns of time and along with other fellow whelplings she had trained in controling the flow of time, repairing timelines and the like while also working on her skill in swordplay. This continued until the drake reached the age of 20 from which she would leave the caverns to go explore areas populated with mortal races, mingling amongst them with a variety of different guises and learning all sorts of things from them. During the time she was away she had also learnt better swordsmanship from many warriors that she had encountered. Although she hadn't participated in any of the mortal wars during her time with them, she had served as a historian, writting down important events or showing visions of them with the help of chronomancy. Years later at the fall of deathwing, though she had not directly participated in the war she had felt the aftereffects of the flight's power diminishing, free manipulation of the timelines now unavalible to her. She had spent three years after that contemplating and researching ways to best utilize what was left of her power, while also listening to the mortal rumours about an organization that rose from the ashes of the Wyrmrest accord, namely Heartwing. Though she admited that the rumour itself sparked her interest she knew it might just be that. a rumour, and decided to return to the caverns.
The drake now thirty years old had tended to research, in that time also befriending a whelpling by the name of Iiivakellormi the two spending time together with lluna teaching the young whelp about sword techniques and usage of magic, eventually however the two took their time outside of the caverns, exploring the outskirts of Tanaris and discovering a strange tablet that upon further inspection and translation contained information about a place called Mithres Alymna.
With this in mind the two decided to follow its direction, often stopping at mortal inns for rest, listening to the rumours of the organisation Heartwing and their work at the broken shore, which quite frankly lit a fire to llunaormi's interest as she heard about the said organization before.
This led up to now, with the two eager to join the ranks and help out aswell as the secret undertones of wanting to know more about Mithres Alymna and its origins.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have some experience however its rather rusty.
(IC) Reason to join: Luna's personal reason eebs away from her having heard the rumours about it some years prior to Iiiva and her's journey towards Mithres, often wishing to be a part of the comunity aswell as researching more of its origins and history behind it.
(OOC) Reason to join: I've roleplayed dragons before with some friends of mine with whom i stayed in touch, recently two of them applied here which to be honest sparked my interest seeing how i wanted to return to such rp a long time ago.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Not in its entirety but im going to read up on it while the application is being answered

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] llunaormi

Post#2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello llunaormi,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

We've nothing to really comment on, as this application hasn't anything that really strikes out to us as should be changed or need elaboration.

Without further say. Your application has been accepted. Contact our administration on Discord for an invite. (Varlamus#2180, Jes#0507, or Taka#5075)

~ Asherystrasz
Guild Leader of Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”