[Drake] Orennigos

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Austin
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Orennigos

Post#1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Orennigos
Aliases: Orenn Spellsong, Renni Spellsprocket
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Himself, The Blue Dragonflight (Formerly), The Kirin Tor (Formerly), The Steamwheedle Cartel (Formerly)
View of Heartwing: The dragons of Heartwing have made something of a reputation for themselves. Orennigos is curious about Heartwing and intends to investigate it.
Affiliations: Currently Unaffiliated
Attitude/Behaviour: Orennigos usually has an optimistic attitude. He likes a good challenge and isn’t the type to back away from things because they are difficult. He doesn’t like to leave things half-finished, he prefers to see them through. He tries to keep an open mind and embraces change.
As far as behavior is concerned Orennigos could be considered a bit strange. He is a bit of a loner. He tries to be polite and seems confident and self-assured. He does most things in a very matter-of-fact manner, and could almost appear tense to those who didn’t know him.
Key traits: Curious, Creative, Innovative, Intellectual, Optimistic, Confident
Respect for authority: Orennigos is able to respect the authority of others, but will not follow anyone unquestioningly. He’ll speak his mind if he feels it necessary.
Character Personality: Orennigos is above all else curious. If he doesn’t know the answer to something, he’s going to try and find it. Sometimes the drake’s curiosity borders on being obsessive. He considers himself to be an intellectual, and values intellect and knowledge above most other things.
Orennigos is also constantly looking to improve. He’s an innovator, and is the type to come with all sorts of solutions to a given problem.
He tries to be polite but on occasion lacks tact. He sometimes has trouble holding his tongue.
He is also a self-assured individual, this might come across as either confidence or arrogance.
IRL-Person Personality: I’m a pretty likeable guy, as far as furry trash goes.
ᴴᶦ ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ ᴶᵉˢ
Hobbies: Tinkering, Reading, Writing, Drawing
Future desired position: I’m not particular.
Common spells: Frequently uses basic to mid-level arcanic/frost magics
Prestige spells: Has some magitech equipment but otherwise nothing overly special.
Backstory Summary: Kirin Tor. He studied amongst them for roughly a decade before setting out to join the Steamwheedle Cartel. It was during his time in the cartel that Orennigos, guised as Renni Spellsprocket, became proficient with engineering. At some point during his time amongst the Steamwheedle Cartel he was injured in an explosion, losing an arm and injuring a leg, both on his left side.
Orennigos did not return to Dalaran until after the Nexus War, an event which he himself did not personally participate. He helped the Kirin Tor in their efforts in Northrend, as well as in the efforts of the Kirin Tor Offensive on the Isle of the Thunder King.
Orennigos played a small role in the events of the Cataclysm, remaining a member of the Kirin Tor throughout.
Now, having learned of Heartwing through fellow blue and Dalaran resident, Araligos, Orennigos has made plans to set out and find the dragons of Heartwing.
First time at dragon roleplay? This is my 6th time or so.
(IC) Reason to join: Simply put he is curious. After learning of Heartwing through Araligos he decided to seek Heartwing out. Having spent years studying amongst the Kirin Tor and Steamwheedle Cartel, he is now ready to transition to something else.
(OOC) Reason to join: I like the people in Heartwing, and have been a member for a long time intermittently.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Drake] Orennigos

Post#2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello! Sorry it took so long to get to this one.

I don't see any issues with it. Although the backstory is quite short, it does cover the points needed for your character and does the job well enough considering his age. I like the concept of a character that is physically handicapped in some way.

I've decided to accept this one. Welcome back to Heartwing!
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Return to “Applications”