[Drake] Thanostrasz

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Thanostrasz
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Thanostrasz

Post#1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Thanostrasz
Aliases: Thano. (Human 'Blacksmith')
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Red dragonflight.
View of Heartwing: I've yet to collect enough information to make a educated decision on my supposed 'view'. I -have- how ever spoken with one of the members and my view on her behavior and information she supplied about the guild has left a good impression so far. I'm eager to try it for myself.
Affiliations: Red dragonflight. Wyrmrest Temple.

Attitude/Behaviour: Normally very well behaved against other flights and mortals alike, being extremely young relative to most of his 'kin' he prefers to listen and wait.
Often attempting to stick to elder dragons of his own flight for mentoring and of course... Safety.
Key traits: Loyal, caring, friendly, cautious.
Respect for authority: Because of his age, he has immense respect for any and all drakes and dragons older than himself. Viewing himself as a student, and any elder specimen a possible mentor.
Character Personality: Having been born in a time of strife and constant danger. He is cautious about showing himself in the open. Kind as he is he prefers not to engage in combat unless he has absolutely no other choice.
If anything, he desires to maintain his own life and the life around him.
IRL-Person Personality: In a nutshell.. Quite a bit like my character.
I will mention that i prefer casual, but serious rp.
Any ooc bullshit will be met with extreme -permanent- /ignore.
Hobbies: Getting into a vicious cycle of eating and sleeping. And of course making a variety of items through magic and blacksmithing.
Occupation: Novice Life Warden, although mostly blacksmithing. (Alias Form.)
Future desired position: I've no idea what positions are available. We'll see.
Common spells: By far his most common attack is flame breath. Seeing he does not know a whole lot more than that yet.
Prestige spells: None.
Backstory Summary: Having been seperated from his flight because of a Legion attack at the age of 12. He's mostly been laying low.
Spending his time in his human form as he awaits some kind of message or sign of his flight. He's content as well as frustrated at his 'job' as a blacksmith.
First time at dragon roleplay? This is my first time.
(IC) Reason to join: He is awaiting a sign from his flight. The moment he sees one he desperate desires to return to his Kin.
(OOC) Reason to join: I'm a new Dragon Roleplayer, i've always loved the flights and their role on azeroth. Yet both the timeline and time-relative lore's difficult for me to understand.
I'm hoping to learn more about the Lore and rp as one of these magnificent creatures.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Mostly, yes.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Current (Legion exp)
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Mostly, i think.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] Thanostrasz

Post#2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello Thanostrasz,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

View of Heartwing: I've yet to collect enough information to make a educated decision on my supposed 'view'. I -have- how ever spoken with one of the members and my view on her behavior and information she supplied about the guild has left a good impression so far. I'm eager to try it for myself.

You seem to have misread the questionnaire on this one. It is referring to your character's view of Heartwing, not your OOC perspective on it.

Any ooc bullshit will be met with extreme -permanent- /ignore.

This seems to be more aggressively put than need be. If there's any issues that arise, I trust that you find it in your best interest to come to the administration team.

Backstory Summary: Having been seperated from his flight because of a Legion attack at the age of 12. He's mostly been laying low.
Spending his time in his human form as he awaits some kind of message or sign of his flight. He's content as well as frustrated at his 'job' as a blacksmith.

This seems a bit short to describe a life of 24 years.

What has he studied? Who has been his mentor, what has he done with his life?

For now, I will have to put this application pending until the application itself has been more elaborated. We need to make sure you know what character you are desiring to roleplay with, so there isn't a lot about the character's past you find out after you join.

Thank you for the time in applying to Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”