[Matured Dragon] Lohikstrasz

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Xelchew
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Lohikstrasz

Post#1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Lokihstrasz

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Lohikstrasz
Aliases: Lohik, Loh
Adulthood: Matured Dragon
Loyalty(-ies): Red Dragonflight, Alexstrasza
View of Heartwing: At his view, Heartwing remain one of the last dragons resistance against the Burning Legion, faithful to his duty whanever his flight stop to resist, he see as a last chance to strike the Legion.
Affiliations: Red Dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: A very serious person, he is usually kind and extremely honorful and very loyal to the Red Dragonflight and his superior. He is patient usually and take the time someone need to learn.

Key traits: Serious, Respectful, Disciplinary.
Respect for authority: He usually follow the authority and respect his superior order as long it's follow his purpose or his flight objective, if it's turn away or going against his idealogy, he wouldn't hide it and would refuse or oppose it.
Character Personality: Since his childhood he followed the path of Red Dragonflight, he is very conservative, very honorable fighter, he usually respect his enemy (except the Legion who he consider as honorless).
IRL-Person Personality: YOU KNOW ME RIGHT?! :)
Hobbies: Hunting, Training his allies at art of fight, Meditation, Drawing
Occupation: Previously: He was a Sergeant at the begin of the Cataclysm. | Now: Since the Dragonflight disband, after the Cataclysm he had not occupation and usually just live alone with his wife until now.
Future desired position: No any idea yet.
Common spells: Basic Red Dragon offensive spell: (Fire breath (sorry for the previous mistake...), Fireball...) and standard Pyromancy
Prestige spells: Fireclaw: Burn his own paw and turn red his claw to attack and inflict burning damage | Commanding Shout/Dragon Roar: Give determination to friend and increase by +3 the HP (Not relaunchable)
Backstory Summary: Lokih born at the Dragonblight, during his childhood, he was formed by his father who taking care of his formation of weapon mastery as mortal form and how to fight as dragonform.

At 20, he started as a simple recruit, scouting around of the Wyrmrest Accord to keep an eyes around the tower, during that time, only one case of a dragonhunter tried to kill a wounded drake that he taking down with a rifle, it wasn't beautiful to see...

During the peace time, he increase his rank to Caporal due of his seriousness and increasing skill, he also met another soldier as he felt in love, Marikstrasza and just casually live with his flight, he didn't interract at the First War since he doesn't considered it as a threat to his flight or for the life even if the cost was heavy...

The Second War

At the rank of Caporal, he was in charge of formate the Red whelps at the Art of War, the sudden dissapearance of Alexstrasza by Nekros and the Dragonmaw clan mobilised the Red Flight searching actively where the Dragon Queen was going, after be finally know where she was captive he joined the free dragons and resist against the orcs with the other in order to free the Aspect of Life, his small squad goal has to free the other dragons from the Orcs at the outside camp...After his act of resistance from trying to free his brother from the Orc domination, he have been promoted as Sergeant and returned to the Dragonblight.

During the Nexus War, he had the control of a small squad of drake scout, and giving report to his superior to let them choose they move.

The Cataclysm

The Cataclysm was the moment he was the most useful, as the world have been damaged from the sudden raise of Deathwing, he have been placed again at the Twilight Highland as he helped indirectly at the taken of the Grim Batol by launching few attack at the gate of the dwarf city, trying to force the Twilight Hammer to crawl back inside, after been captured back, he participate at multiple operation at the Twilight Highland to try to destroy the corruption or damage, harassed, sapped the enemy camp, even after the awake of the Ragnaros and the Fireland, he kept his strike at the Twilight Highland.
His roles was minor compared to the heroes of Azeroth but he contributed to the victory against the Twilight Hammer.

At the last battle at the Wyrmrest Accord, he lead a squad of 10 dragons, they target was out of the Wyrmrest Accord since he had to destroy and slow the progression of the enemies to slow the wave of they assault, breathing flame at the way to make firewall or killing enemies troup by burning them alive, the assault of the Twilight and Black dragons against his squad taken half of his group life until the end of the fight finally come, wounded on his wings, multiple scar and wound, he have rest for two days, as he await to receive a superior rank, as he learn that the Dragonflights will stop they guardian roll and give it to the mortal, he complained about the idea, finding it revolting and leaving his flight as he felt betrayed to loose such honor and duty, living alone in a loose cave at the Twilight Highland.

He had just a standard life as his wrath take time to dissipate but at the sudden return of the Legion, threatening to destroy everything he love and unmade the Life in this world, he decided to take back the weapons and finding new comrade that could continute the fight for Azeroth even after being weaken by the end of the cataclysm.
He had hear of Heartwing after the end of the Cataclysm but he didn't see a real threat since he wanted to rest and taking a break until the Legion invading back, he is know where to go now...
First time at dragon roleplay? I had my green drake so no really.
(IC) Reason to join: Since the Dragonflight stop they roles to protect the world, he didn't expected that one day he will stop to fight since in his mind he still a soldier, during that time he just spend time with his family until the Legion came and he was aware of the existance of Heartwing, seeing it as a last banner against the destruction of Azeroth, he decided to take back the weapons and find his way.
(OOC) Reason to join: (I think you know or tell me if I must tell why, the reason still I wish to RP with dragons)
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Last edited by Xelchew on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xelchew
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Matured Dragon] Lohikstrasz

Post#2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Updated.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Assigned to Lydia
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:00 pm

You know me and I think you're aware of how stuff is color coded.

Occupation: Previously: He was a Sergeant at the begin of the Cataclysm. | Now: Since the Dragonflight disband, after the Cataclysm he had not occupation and usually just live alone with his wife until now.

Er...I'm confused here. The only dragonflight that officially disbanded was the Blue Dragonflight.

Prestige spells: Fireclaw: Burn his own paw and turn red his claw to attack and inflict burning damage | Commanding Shout/Dragon Roar: Give determination to friend and increase by +3 the HP (Not relaunchable)

I guess I didn't put a copyright on my spell, nor is it that unique, really. But I'm confused as to why he'd BURN his own foot. You can channel fire magic through it. The wording is more than a little awkward, but I guess that's more nitpicky than anything. As for the second ability, the DMs don't usually allow members to decide arbitrary numbers. We usually just roll for it in the moment that it gets cast.

Lokih born at the Dragonblight, during his childhood, he was formed by his father who taking care of his formation of weapon mastery as mortal form and how to fight as dragonform.

...Formed by his father? Do you mean trained? Formation of weapon mastery as mortal form? ...What? I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what you mean.

At the rank of Caporal, he was in charge of formate the Red whelps at the Art of War,

Corporal. You mean Corporal. Also, another nitpick, this leads into a massive-run on sentence which is honestly very hard to read. Actually, most of your paragraphs beyond this are run-on sentences. I normally wouldn't complain about it if there were only a few occurrences of this, but that's not the case. I find that reading my writing out loud helps me find reasonable pauses in my statements (if I fear they're going on too long) and establish a tone.

taken half of his group life until the end of the fight finally come, wounded on his wings, multiple scar and wound, he have rest for two days, as he await to receive a superior rank,

So he loses half his squad and it sounds like the only thing he cares about is his promotion. Is this intentional?

they guardian roll and give it to the mortal, he complained about the idea, finding it revolting and leaving his flight as he felt betrayed to loose such honor and duty, living alone in a loose cave at the Twilight Highland.

He had hear of Heartwing after the end of the Cataclysm but he didn't see a real threat since he wanted to rest and taking a break until the Legion invading back, he is know where to go now...

I thought he was disgusted at the thought of leaving his job to mortals? He just wanted to take a break?

--

Alright, alright. I've nitpicked the heck out of this thing enough. I'm aware English isn't your first language and as long as it's understandable, we don't really take too much issue with it. I do have a lot of problems with the grammar in this one especially though. I feel like your application for Dalmion was a lot stronger in this regard. Something you could do is ask your guildmates to help you proofread it, or like I said, you could read it out loud to help you find reasonable spots to pause (put a period).

Nitpicks and grammar aside, it's not a bad application. While I think some statements / character choices are bit more on the questionable side, I can't really say they're something I'd outright reject him for. I don't have a problem with questionable character choices, just questionably written ones. Did you mean for him to seem like he doesn't really care about the lives of his squadmates?

Anyways, I suppose I'll accept this character application.
Hestia is going to put a copyright on her spells from now on. >:C
(I kid, of course.)
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Return to “Applications”