[Whelp] Aevundormu

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Aevundormu
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Aevundormu

Post#1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Dragonflight: Bronze
Dragon Name: Aevundormu
Aliases: Taevus Goldenmantle - Dwarf
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): Heartwing and the Bronze Dragonflight.
View of Heartwing: As it was the group he was hatched into he feels that Heartwing is his home and he will die if need be to protect it.
Behaviour: His general behavior would in a way suit his mortal alias. He would usually be brash and naive, but he would be cautious of others especially those who would disrespect history or threaten time.
Key traits: Brashness and Naivety
Respect for authority: He believes that some rules will inevitably be broken but will usually never be the one to break them unless they need to be to changed.
Character Personality: His personality would end up being extroverted and boisterous, though he would have his own personal doubts and fears for the future he would usually brush them off with some form of humor or sarcasm in some form. If presented with aggression he would at first try to de-escalate the situation only using fighting as a last resort.
Hobbies: Getting stuck in History Books, Tavern Crawling, and Archaeology
Character progression goal(s): I see him growing up and progressing towards hunting old artifacts and aiding explorers with Archaeological finds. As well as protecting the timeways from the Infinite Flight. His goals currently although far off are humble.
Common spells: Just the usual Bronze Dragon Spells and Breath, but In Mortal form he likes to give a walloping with his warhammer.
Prestige spells: None Currently
Character most challenged at: He would feel most-challenged with his magic, as he would still be learning to control his power, He would as well feel challenged with his doubts on the future of the world and if they could prevail.
Backstory Summary: When Aevundormu was still in his egg, a member of the Bronze Flight took his egg to the Heartwing, as they thought it would be greater for the Whelp to learn and grow in power among all of the Dragonflights rather than under just under the wings of the Bronze Flight (Would love some suggestions and help expanding and fleshing this out)
First time at dragon roleplay? Very Rusty, I haven't RPed a Dragon since Cata on Retail. But I have experience.
(IC) Reason to join: Being Hatched among the Heartwing
(OOC) Reason to join: I saw the ads on RPH quite a lot and decided to try my hand at Dragon RP again.
Timezone/Availability It may vary in the future but at the moment I'm usually free from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the weekdays. On Weekends I'm usually available from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM or so. Timezone Is US East Coast (EST)
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Is your real life age over the age of 13?: Yes

I am also horrible at Transmogs so any tips are appreciated.
Last edited by Aevundormu on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Aevundormu

Post#2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Hello Aevundormu,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

To give a rundown of what each color coding means.
Red means something that is not acceptable and needs to be changed before entering the guild.
Yellow is something that needs to be elaborated or is questionable.
Green means something we highly approve of and should set an example.
Character progression goal(s): I see him growing up and progressing towards hunting old artifacts and aiding explorers with Archaeological finds. As well as protecting the timeways from the Infinite Flight. His goals currently although far off are humble.
Good ambitions!
Backstory Summary: When Aevundormu was still in his egg, a member of the Bronze Flight took his egg to the Heartwing, as they thought it would be greater for the Whelp to learn and grow in power among all of the Dragonflights rather than under just under the wings of the Bronze Flight.
Would've liked to know more about his story of how a member of the Bronze Dragonflight. Usually dragonflights think that their own dragonflight is the best to raise a whelp than other dragonflights.

I am pleased to let you know that your character has been accepted into Heartwing. I hope you will read up more on our lore and also experience it to further write your character.

Thank you so much for your time in applying to Heartwing,
- Asherystrasz
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”