[Whelp] Kuranorius

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Zotar1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Kuranorius

Post#1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Dragonflight: Green Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Kuranorius
Aliases: Kuranor
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): Green Dragonflight, Heartwing
View of Heartwing: Kuranorius sees Heartwing as a safe haven for him and his Nightborne friend. Here, he will have many other whelps to play with instead of just boring old Nightfallen elves.
Affiliations: Heartwing and Erisara

Attitude/Behaviour: Kuranorius is usually very quiet, he replies mostly with one or two words if the question doesn't require complex answers.
He will space out if he isn't actively engaging in a conversation with many people. Still listening, but won't notice when someone is talking to him.
Key traits: One middle claws from each hind feet are of a lighter color than the rest of his claws
Respect for authority: Kuranorius is usually scared of most authority figures because of their stern appearances and demeanor.
He does respect them, so much so that it turns to fear sometimes.
Character Personality: Kuranorius is a timid and quiet whelp that is easily overpowered in group conversations. If he notice that there are more than 1 person looking directly at him, he will just trip over his own words and get really nervous.
He have trouble trusting others, because his own nest-keepers turned on him when the Nightmare corrupted them.
Kuranorius is self-sufficient, he will always hesitate to ask for help from others even when the task is obviously too difficult for him to accomplish alone.
IRL-Person Personality: OverTune, i am me.
Hobbies: Chewing Silverleaf. Play in the shades given by great trees
Future desired position: Toxicologist
Common spells: Poisonous Claws and Bites
Prestige spells: Concentrated Venomous Spit, Seep Toxic Gas
Backstory Summary: Kuranorius was hatched under the care of Dresaron in Darkheart Thicket before the corruption of the Nightmare claimed his care-taker and his unhatched siblings. He got lost into Suramar while trying to escape the Nightmare corruption of Val'sharah. He was attacked by a group of Withered then a Nightfallen mage by the name of Erisara saved his life by fending off the Withered.

Kuranorius tries to return the favor to Erisara by helping to grow the Arcan'dor within the Shal'aran, but to no avail due to him lacking mastery of nature magic. He grew close to his savior during that time, Kuranorius will try the best he can to repay this life debt and he will follow and help Erisara for the rest of his life if he has to.
First time at dragon roleplay? First time to do it seriously. Messed around before, but that don't count as experience
(IC) Reason to join: Kuranorius trust Erisara with almost everything.
If she wants to join Heartwing, he will follow her decision.
(OOC) Reason to join: Always loved dragons, but never thought to role play as one.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Last edited by Zotar1234 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hahahe1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Whelp] Kuranorius

Post#2 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm

and i realized i didn't posted this on my REAL account

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Assigned to Matt
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Matt
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Hey. Matt here and as you know, I've been assigned to review this Application. All in all, there isn't much for me to go over with a whelp character, but the administration had a few questions regarding certain parts of the App.

Seep Toxic Gas

We were unsure of what exactly seeping toxic gas means, but I assume you mean a simple poisonous aura.

Kuranorius tries to return the favor to Erisara by helping to grow the Arcan'dor within the Shal'aran, but to no avail due to him lacking mastery of nature magic.

We generally discourage our members from having major interactions with lore characters/objects, but minor interactions like this are all well and good. Nicely done.

Kuranorius trust Erisara with almost everything.
If she wants to join Heartwing, he will follow her decision.

About this Erisara, I assume they are an RP Partner of yours that is tied to this character and that Kuranor will be introduced at the same time your partner is.

With all that said, there is no real issue with this application and I have no problem with saying that this application is Accepted.
Iskastrasza - Quartermaster of Heartwing - Alive
Janessa Olsen - Mortal Dragonsworn - Alive

Return to “Applications”