Wee Ruby is here!

Introduce yourself! Who are you? And who is your character?
[Do not post applications for the guild here]

Wee Ruby is here!

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Hellou! ^~^ I am Erika, but my name can vary depending on who is talking to / about me:

Our Almighty, Great, Amazing leader calls me Erika or sometimes slips an Aryia. The latter is also how I am usually addressed ICly! ^~^

^ She's scary and she's the mother of all. Pick on her wee darlings and she will chew you to death, then spit you out, mix you with lava and make a yummy desert out of you. She calls me Babbi. Because I'm her baby. Yeh. ^~^

^ Green Pea, you can't miss him, usually calls me Lil' Ruby. Because Red dragon. And because wee. ^~^

Speaking of wee. I am wee because I am 145 cm at almost 17 and throughout the years, I became quite skilled at climbing. Shelves, mostly. o~o

I was born in Ireland, I am the youngest of 6 kids, I like potatoes because why not and my hair is all over the place most of the time, which is why I can relate to darling Merida.

I've been roleplaying for a few years now and I can say I truly found me wee family here in Heartwing. They're all darlings and they're all weirdos. Wubable weirdos! ^ ~ ^

So, that's it about me!

Return to “Arrival”