Mavira's Diary

Character biographs are posted here. Include whatever you feel adds to the understanding of your character.
Lyre13ravensong
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mavira's Diary

Post#1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:29 am

Saturday, August 12, 2017 New Life

Dear Self,

Well, it's late evening and the kids have gone to play. Krastavarus is with them..I believe. I have not been able to write my feelings for some time thanks to my added duties. I'm not complaining, they have only made my life better, but I find I do not have much free time to write and clear my head. The days have been filled with walks and adventures to the hidden cliff pool. Taking care of the garden, feeding the children, protecting the green sanctum..though officially I have not be given that job, I find it best to get an idea for things first. A few weeks back, I stepped into the Emerald Dream for the first time in years..the feeling I got was so indescribably wonderful. I am truly grateful for the soul who thought to open the portal. Perhaps I'll thank him or her in person, should him or her still be living. I don't think I could describe my feelings about a lot of things really. Gratefulness? I'm more happy than I've ever been, I have a lovely home, lovely friends, children I never thought I'd be able to have, a wonderful mate who cherishes me. I get to do what I love. This all feels so surreal, I hope it's not some big dream I imagined from my past loneliness. Heartwing is my family, my life, and I could never part with them. ---

The last few words appeared smudged by liquid. Though the story was once so interesting, kids have a habit of spilling things all over the place.

This is the Diary of a fun-loving and open mother, wife, baker, writer, artist and protector....

(Don't be afraid to give thoughts on this. Just something I'd thought to try, to help give insight into Mavira's strange mind! :D )
Mavira - Green - Active
Avaeriastrasza - Red - Active

Ich liebe Nudeln :lol:

Ellie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Mavira's Diary

Post#2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:27 am

Really nice, Maddie! :D You did better than what I could do! x3 Keep up the good work! Also, what would be good names for Avaeria's and Kiri's real parents? :3 I'm writing something, and need names for them.
[Alive]: Elisera

Lyre13ravensong
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 am

Bro...you're my sister..all you have to do..is walk five feet over from your room to mine..done! XD Silly goose! Thank you though!
Mavira - Green - Active
Avaeriastrasza - Red - Active

Ich liebe Nudeln :lol:

Ellie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:40 am

Well, I'm lazy, and I'm writing something, so yeah! xD I was thinking of them being named something like Hellestrasz and Xennastrasza, I dunno. :) Also, you're welcome! <3
[Alive]: Elisera

Return to “Registry”