[REQUEST] Khalidormu's suffering

Post your character stories here. Prefix your topic with [REQUEST] to let an officer know you want this to be officially approved to be part of your character.
maelstromcrys
Newcomer
Newcomer

[REQUEST] Khalidormu's suffering

Post#1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:51 am

"They are here.." Khalidormu's eyes flare fiery open and stare towards the room's entrance, barricaded with thick logs and tables, Saedanus accompanied Khalidormu in the room, it was of dalarani architecture, two gigantic orbs on constant fire atop of two pillars besides the entrance, prepared for the worst to come from outside the door.

"What do you propose we do towards this.. Khalidormu?"He did not reply towards him, he lied there in the center of the room, resting atop of a bed, covered in bandages as the vile aura of a darkened figure pressed harder and was clearer over time, there was blood all over the bed and on Khalidormu's body, a levitating twilight blade was at the end of the room, contained in a large crystal of arcane energy, Khalidormu looked at it and took a long lasting stare towards it.

"They are after the blade, Saedanus.."
"Well lets give it to them! Why keep such a vile item with.-"
"NO!" He coughed out as if his lungs were about to blow apart, blood came out and onto his hand and bed sheets, Khalidormu took deep breaths and calmed progressively, the bed creaked and there was a sudden slam onto the door.
"Tick..Tock.. Tick.. Tock.." Spoke out an unknown individual from the outside, the voice was weakly muffled and it echoed throughout the room like the end was to come soon upon the two!

"Khalidormu we must go, -NOW-.."
"Open the chest besides you, take out a note and an amulet, quickly, Saedanus!" Saedanus hurried quickly and brought the said items over to Khalidormu. "What are you plotting to do now exactly, Khalid?" Khalidormu growled, bringing himself up and leaning against the bed upright and lifting his right leg closer to his chest and pressing the note onto his leg, staring at the blank open note, he'd look to his hand and write down on the note in horrible handwriting, his hand was shaky and he had to act as quick as possible, he'd cough against the note again, covering part of the writings but the essentials of the note were visible and readable enough. "I'm going to send this with the amulet towards Heartwing Isle.. And whoever picks it up, should know of our state here.. Hold him back as long as you can Saedanus.. Our current only hope.. Lies on whoever finds this and comes as quick as possible.."

"TOO LATE.. WHELPS.." A sudden bang against the door brought it down, as a towering dark purple armored human stood behind the door, with a blade nearly his size on his back, spiked attire and light scales visible on the right side of his visage, completely covered and showing him to be nearly half draconid and half humanoid "You've ran for too long.. Whelp.. The time comes.. For there is no stopping the inevitable." He was heavily armored, and seemed to walk with the figure on his body with grace and speed, drawing out his blade he rushed into the room, centered for Khalidormu!

"There is no inevitable as we stand, Fiend!" Saedanus' body grew roots across his form, originating from his spine as it expanded out onto his entire form, forming protective wood-like armor across his torso and down to his hip, a long blade formed out to his right hand and held with both hands, he'd clash with the invader releasing a sudden pulse of energy, pushing both back, Saedanus stood valiantly besides the bed while the invader near the door.

"Your time.. Is done.." Khalidormu flashed his hand out towards the entrance as the earlier orbs were prepared! A humongous explosion took place and obliterated the whole room and the cavern! Rocks jolting from place to another and constantly falling atop of the group! Khalidormu rolled off the bed and it was crushed by a rock, the exit was sealed and all light sources to the room were flushed out! The air had become limited and the twilight growled in anger, taking upon his draconic form and parting away the rocks and breaking the huge cavern's pillars and rocks, aiming to find the pair of elves, only to fail in acknowledging their places! He roared out and took off from the cavern, roaring in anger and echoing miles away! "YOU COWARDLY SCUM! YOU DEFY OUR PROGRESS AND DARE TO CHALLENGE US MORE!? I WILL KILL YOU!" his wings flapped and made way back to wherever he had come from.

Saedanus had took off with Khalidormu into the wilderness and aimed to put Khalidormu down on the grass floor and sit besides him. "I believe I still need you to explain why he was after you.. And why you were wounded initially.."

Khalidormu stared up onto Saedanus and sighed "Being a vault key's carrier has its burden and dues, Saedanus.. I'd tell you more.. But I barely know much of it myself aside that my father died pushing them from reaching it."

Saedanus shaked his head slowly and exhales through his nose quite loudly, a story he did not expect which is why he was disappointed, he stood up and crossed his arms, looking into the distance "And your wounds?" he already began to fall day-dreaming as he stood, imaging multiple scenes and thoughts as he waited patiently for Khalidormu's reply.

Khalidormu did not reply on contrary, but rather he fell asleep, resting, a gem was resting besides the pair, the glowing indicator for whoever finds the amulet Khalidormu had sent with the note towards Heartwing, Saedanus looked down after prolonged inactivity of not replying to him and noticed he was already asleep, he'd sway his hair back and sit down besides Khalidormu with a weak grunt, continuing his protective work in covering Khalidormu's weak sorry self, he'd mumble lowly to himself "Wonder how they'll react to what you've done, Khalidormu." he sighs again, the contained blade was levitating nearby Khalidormu, an oath is etched on the crystal "I swear with all that remains of my life and that will remain in the future, that I shall bring justice upon the vile fiends that corrupt this world of ours.. I will sacrifice my powers, will and sanity for the lives of others.. For it is our sworn duty...

maelstromcrys
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [REQUEST] Khalidormu's suffering

Post#2 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:36 am

Reserved.

maelstromcrys
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [REQUEST] Khalidormu's suffering

Post#3 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:00 am

Reserved.