Testaments of the Fallen

Talk about anything related IC or OOC'ly related to the guild.
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Testaments of the Fallen

Post#1 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:44 pm

In dire times, brave soldiers. Husbands, wives and by our culture known as consorts. Some have fell the unfortunate fate, dying protecting Azeroth against the one who saw it to end. Heartwing is no stranger to death, but Heartwing do pay tribute to their valiant sacrifice.

Although Heartwing choose not to remember those have defected from their course as Azeroth's protectors, nor those who chose to break their allegiance to Heartwing.

I intend to create a memorial of those who've fallen in the Cataclysm War. That is why I need your help, if you've lost a character while roleplaying in Heartwing's Cataclysm Era.

All characters innately has been required to write a last will before they could do service in Heartwing.

Please fill out this template:

Name:
Title (as how you would like it written on your tombstone):
Testament:
How long has the character lived prior to death?:
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Last Will

Post#2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Name: Hydrastrasz
Title: Leader of Heartwing. Heir to Asherystrasz and the Tyranistres Legacy. Consort to Adiastrasza. A Father, Husband, Son and Brother
Last Testament: One of two letters within Hydra's Last Testament of 49 letters. The two each detailing a letter to Aerenstrasz and to Adiastrasza

Dearest Aerenstrasz, my kindest brother.

I remember it was not long ago, that you and I were together. How we bickered at each other, how we shouted and got frustated at each other. I always envied you, Aeren. You might not have realized it yourself. I could write you several pages of all the times, you and I have gotten into a fight. But I can write books of the times I've enjoy spent with you. Please take care of Adiastrasza for me. You are now the closest person to her, and she will need you. She might not realize it at first. At first of course, she will grieve bitterly for me, but please let her not grieve alone.

Father and I wanted to show you the world. But you always refused. You did not so based on fear, but you always thought you were never prepared for it. You always wanted to study and study about everything Azeroth would be. But you must know that being what we are, you must enjoy life in its most glorious fulfillment: Freedom. You must know that even when my death has passed, that you must press on. You must become the Leader, Heartwing needs. You must be there to assure that we win this war. You will be there to stand victorious with Heartwing, when Deathwing meets his end, this I assure you.

To my.. widow, Adiastrasza.

Love. You are the first true love, I have ever had. And now you are also my last. It is not easy to write this letter with my trembling hand over the scenario of the thoughts that I must write into this letter. I am dead, my life has ended. But as I write this letter, I see you over my shoulder; Safe, unharmed and happy. I would like you to know, how much you've changed my life. You were there, when I lost my children and you comforted me away from the thoughts of doubt and despair.

I was chosen to be leader of Heartwing, but moreso I chose it for myself. I wanted to be a leader more than anything, when I became aware that you were pregnant. I pushed myself harder in everything, I wanted to make sure that our children had a future in this world.

I never just love you a little; I love you just as purely and fervently as the first time I laid my eyes on you. You were one of the most kindest, loving mothers of all. And I am sure, there is no one better than you, nor anyone I would want to be the mother of my children than you.

Know that my love for you is deathless.

The memory of all the blissful moments I have enjoyed with you come crowding over me, and I feel most deeply grateful to Eonar and you, that I have enjoyed them for so long. How hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes and future years.

Forgive my many faults, and the many pains I have caused you. How thoughtless, how foolish I have sometimes been

Adia, never forget how much I loved you, nor that when my last breath escapes me on the battle field, it will whisper your name…

Till.. I see you again.

Love,
Hydra.

How long has the character lived prior to death?: 483

Moryastrasz/Zach
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Testaments of the Fallen

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Name: Garigos
Title: Fat, Blue Whelp
Testament: The old people are making me write this in case of bad things.

I was told to give people things in case I am not around to own them.

I want to request that if I don't live to see Deathwing go down that somebody go up there and see it for me because I bet he makes a big quake when he falls.

For as long as I've been around, Heartwing has been a family to me but as welcome as I've been made to feel I never had the chance to form bonds with the people around me... save for one.

My sister, Siyagosa. She's been there quite literally since the beginning of me. Through good and bad, thick and thin, that sort of thing. And for that I want to thank her. I never had too many possessions, except for my collection of assorted and pretty minerals. Siyagosa, I'm giving you my minerals. My rocks, my gems. I think the Azurite would look great if you made it into a necklace.

Love, Garigo- <The parchment is smudged, ruining the last letter in his name>
How long has the character lived prior to death?: 1-4 months
Image Moryastrasz - Retired
Image Scalagos - Active

Meraku
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Name: Zurigosa the Blue
Titles: The Burned, The Vengeful, The Merciless, The Mage, The Librarian, The Baker, Consort of Cerulegos, The Mother, The Transcriber, The Translator, Slayer of the Fenigos, Keeper of his Heart and decimator of the FelBrood.
Last Testiment:
My dearest Cerulegos…
You who carried me from certain death to a second chance. You who stayed by my side at every possible moment you could muster. You are the one I love. The one I want to share everything this world has to offer with. I love you…

If this letter has come into your hands, then it most certainly means that I have perished in the war. Spending so much time in a sick bed gave me the time and patience I needed to plan for this outcome. To plan for the sake of others instead of myself.
For my Beloved: Seek out a man in Dalaran by the name of “Mathew”. He’ll set up everything you need to make use of my contact network in my stead. It shouldn’t be much more than introducing yourself as my Consort whilst he records it upon a Scryer’s orb.
Assuming you find Mathew and deliver the message; He should have a special package ready, of which I commissioned from my Contacts after Orodormu had been cured. It is a magical chest containing dozens and dozens of amulets for our Netherwing comrades. I remember the day a Netherwing saved me from corruption. The pureblood had burned most of my body. If not for him; I’d be bending a knee to Heliustrasz.
The amulets function in a simple manner, limiting the amount of energy with which one can draw from themselves. The simulations presented exactly what happens when they themselves draw too much energy or an enemy does so. “Poof.” I advise giving one to Kiljehnaku and his son. Tell them never to take the amulet off. Thank Avraeistrasz for delivering the letter which led to their creation.
For Aridormi: I leave my widest array of magical artifacts. I remember she loved that sort of thing. Some of the cache is of my own creation. The rest spans objects from every race to every walk Azeroth’s surface. Do enjoy them.
For Aerenstrasz, Aryiastrasza and the coming Heir: It was an honor to fight at your side; To protect what it means to be a Dragon in the face of Adversity. May your children grow to have their own clutches. May your days be infinite and bountiful after the war. Please don’t forget about me when you tell the young one about his days as an egg.
For Siyagosa: I leave my research into Crystalline Hemomancy. I worry that I may have no other heir to pass the knowledge down to. I’m so very sorry I couldn’t be the motherly figure you needed...
To the Rest of Heartwing: I leave behind my hopes and aspirations. We will win this war. For Aerenstrasz. For his Heir. For the Father of Dragons himself.
Elysigosa-Blue-Active
Miaku-Netherwing-Active
Maveridormi - Bronze - Deceased
Zurigosa - Blue - Deceased
Meraku - Netherwing - Deceased
Selenistrasza - Red - Deceased
Veristrasza - Felbrood - Active

Arguandormu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#5 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Name: Arguandormu
Title: Traitor
Testament: One letter, sealed shut, it is addressed to Aridormi, if the receiver is dead, the letter is to be burnt, as stated by instructions.
How long has the character lived prior to death?: 1,462 full years.

Aridormi, as you might know by now, I have turned to darker powers and chosen to betray Heartwing, on the outside, I may only hold dark intentions, but in reality - there are much more powerful pieces at play beyond the veil of our realm, there is something stirring in the Dark Beyond, I had defected to the Felbrood to further my research, inside second envelope, sealed shut, should be papers including any details I may have stored on my current, condition.
I am not proud of what I had done, and the consequences of my actions, but I hope this letter will arrive to you in time before the twenty-third moon of the fifth month. In light of what I was forced to endure, and put upon others, I am sorry, But it had to be done.
Keep an eye on the Timelines for me, will you?

Rogan

Norshar
Covenant
Covenant

Post#6 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:50 am

Name: Kiljehnaku

Title (as how you would like it written on your tombstone): The Nether Vindicator

Testament: " Through the many fights I have went through. The lives that I have taken in for a better cause. I did this only to try and achieve my Flight's place on Azeroth. But, something that is not meant to be cannot stay. All I ask is, remember me for what I did to try and earn a place on Azeroth. Not the amount of cutlists I killed or of Heartwing's enemies. Now I come to think that, becoming a Netherwing was a blessing in a way. If I had not been left behind, I would of been fighting the people that I now call brothers and sisters. Even through my attempts to earn my place in a world, I know that the darkness that plagues us now will not continue to exist. My dear Luminaku, I did this for not only your existance but to save Azeroth and make sure you have a better future. Oriojnaku, you are my beloved son. I failed to keep you safe but now you rest in Eonar's grace. Kaleynaku, my sweet daughter. I want you to continue on in life the young noble woman you are and carry on through life with peace. Kaleynaku and Luminaku, if you find my grave. Know that even after I took your brother and your son with me when we split. I got to die knowing that you had been spared this fate. Luminaku, I never lost my love for you. I did this for our family and for Azeroth. I tried my best to continue on with what I said the day we met. But, if I died while you and Kaleynaku still lived. Know that I smiled when my time came knowing you were hidden from this war. Still alive and continuing the legacy we had created a while back. Luminaku, take care of our beloved daughter. Don't let her have to live the life I had too. Our son, Oriojnaku. He always wanted to know when you would come back but I never actually found you to let him see you again... I am sorry, son."

How long has the character lived prior to death?: 7 Years
Kiljehnaku||| Status: Deceased
Terefus Everbloom||| Status: Alive
Edward Kuven||| Status: Unknown
Broledormu||| Status: Deceased

Cerulegos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#7 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:32 am

Name: Cerulegos
Title: -
Testament:

<This part of the testament looks old. You can tell it hasn't been modified in a while.>

If you are reading this I must have experienced some... unforeseen complications. Death does tend to scramble one's plans, generally. If at the moment of my sudden demise I was carrying out some sort of campaign, please make sure to see its end, while making sure you do not die yourself, that would only complicate things further.

In terms of posessions, I don't really have much to leave to others.
Don't touch the box we recovered from the dwarf working with the Twilight's Hammer. Don't. I'm dead serious. I'm also dead, funnily enough. Just don't open it.
Regarding my apples. Go to the top of the tower and walk straight to the first corner you see. Check under the floorboards there. You'll find a stash of apples, they should last a while. Now, there is a way to find out where I acquire them, but you'll have to solve that yourselves.

I'm not really the type to pronounce rousing speeches or give words of encouragement but I'd like to thank you all for the moments we shared together. I found more than friends in Heartwing, I found a new family. You really changed me for the better and for that I thank you.
Good luck.

<This looks like an addendum, added very recently.>
Kill Veristrasza, slowly. Then get to Helius. Avenge Zurigosa.

Taro
Covenant
Covenant

Post#8 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Name: Tarodormu
Title: Leuitenant of Heartwing, Sacrificial Champion
Last Testament: Letter directed at Arisu and one at Kaeladormi found in the smithy by Sorostrasz and delivered to the receiver.

Letter to Arisu:
Dear Aridormi,

If you are reading this, it means I have unfortunately died. I could say I did not see it coming but well, then I would be a liar. I can only hope that nobody else has died with me. I suppose I'll find them on the other side then.

I never had children of my own, nor did I ever have a mate. So you were to me the closest thing I had to a daughter, despite having always called you my little sister. From the day I met you, I knew I would want my children to grow up to be like you. A kind, undying spirit yet a little hyper active. I know you'll become the greatest of all dragons one day.

To you I leave my dagger, it's infused with my own sand so I'll always be with you.

Goodbye Aridormi,
I hope to see at some point, preferably not anytime soon though, because, well ,you know..

Letter to Kaeladormi
Dear Kaeladormi,

I´m not sure where to start.. we started out so close yet circumstances made us grow apart. I suppose I wanted to say that I´ve truly enjoyed every single moment I spent with you. Even when we had disagreements. I wanted to have a future with you, perhaps to father children of my own, perhaps for more than that... to love someone.

But, it did not work out like that. We had different tasks in Heartwing. You went to take on the honourable title of Paragon, I went to become Leuitenant. It became obvious to me that for as long as there was war, neither of us would have time for love, whether with each other or with someone else.

I suppose I want to say that I regret nothing. You´ve given me a taste of love in my last year and I am ever grateful for that. I hope you will get the same fulfillment from life as well and thus I want to help you love your life, even in death.

Therefore I leave you all my clothing and armour. At the smithy there are drawings you´ve seen before. Drawings of leather wings. Wings that can be made in part from my clothing. Do with them as you wish.

Goodbye Kaeladormi
I hope to see at some point, preferably not anytime soon though, because, well ,you know..

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Nyth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#10 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Name: Nyth'esera
Title (as how you would like it written on your tombstone): Branchmother, of the Emerald Dream
Testament: A will directed towards all, found inside a neatly sealed envelope.
How long has the character lived prior to death?: 68 years

"Dear Heartwing,
I suppose you will recive this when I'm either dead, or when someone decides to rummage through my house. Which they better not.
If it is the case that I'm dead, then I'm guessing I didn't have time, or the option to say these last few wishes.
First of all. I'd like to apologize, both because I probably died without saying a pun. .. It's weird writing this as If I died already. But, It's better than just leaving it in the air.
Okay so..I'd like to apologize, If I don't get the chance to, because I know how my pride can get. I'm sorry Elisera, I've always been rather harsh, towards you and Henmi as well.
It was never my intention to come across as hating you, but if you could have hated me I thought, then you'd avoid going onto missions I took part in as well, sort of keeping you safe in a way.
And then the others, I was different after our aspect perished, I know. However no matter how I act..or well have acted, know that you were important, and I would do anything to save your lives.
Hey, tell me, can bronze dragons still see the future? If so..How do I die even? Was I usefull?
Anyway, there's a bit too much to say and I don't want to be a complete sap, I don't want the memory of me to be painfull, or filled with hate. Yet I also do not wish to be forgotten.
To get to the most important parts,
My house, I wish to gift it to someone who had been like a parent to me all those years back, who set me on a path and pushed me into the dream. Quite literaly, threw me into the gateway.
With an offering of apology I suppose, I'm sorry Akyre, guess I wasn't able to help much regarding your own flight, where as you helped me so much with that one..emh..throw.
P.S. please dont throw anyone into portals or gateways anymore, I landed on my face back then and I still remember it.
To Elisera, I want her to have all of my book collections. They can teach her to heal better, and apply some cool things to objects. A really special gift from my own teacher. So uh, TAKE CARE OF THEM! (dont let Dalmion or anyone clumsy touch it, yeah?)
To Dalmion, I really dont know, I'm tempted to give you a piece of salt water to explain how much salt I hold, but that aside, I leave you with a bush of berries. Maybe those can keep your mind off of...trivial things.
To Tesros (Grass pal!) I'm sorry, guess I died, huh. To be honest. This is probably the hardest part to write. I'm happy you went along with my antics, and protected the grass! It really meant alot, to have someone to confide in, to crack jokes with, You and I made one hell of a combo! Add Durustrasz to the equation and we were all a happy band of two reds and a green. So thank you, for being there.
I hope you live a long life still, and pass on the legacy of the Grass pals, because to me, that is more important than any object I hold. Keep the others safe after I'm gone, yeah?
Theres so many others I could adress, but I'm running out of space. So.. Vylia, I'm sorry about that one fight we had in the archives, which were just basicaly insults about our aspects but whatever.
You all better live for a long time, and please. If you can..don't forget me."

-Signed Nyth'esera

Return to “Guild Discussion”