[April Fools] Introducing Panda-Dragons

Talk about anything related IC or OOC'ly related to the guild.
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

[April Fools] Introducing Panda-Dragons

Post#1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:44 am

It is my pleasure and proud honor, as the guild leader of Heartwing to now announce that by as of current notice. Heartwing is now accepting the new custom lore furry dragonflight known as the Pandaren Dragonflight into Heartwing.

This has been long in consideration by myself, and absolutely no one cares about what the other officers say. We all know what I say is the only thing that really matters.

I have used 3 years on writing this new dragonflight, and I know it holds no flame to Lunastrasza, nor the Opal Dragonflight created by a similar creative mind. But I do believe differences are to be made.

• The Elderwyrms of the Pandaren Dragonflight's nomenclature ends with the suffix -senpai.
  • The older often refer the younger ones of the Dragonflight with the suffix of -kun.
  • Within the pandaren dragonflight, people of the same age refer to each other with the nomenclature suffix of -san.
  • The pandaren dragonflight often refers guests of people of higher position than themselves to be -sama.
  • The new so beautiful and elegant babies of the Pandaren Dragonflight is often referred to with the suffix -bo.

Examples:

• High Kung-Fu-Wyrm Bo'senpai
  • Kirito-san
  • Boku no Pico-sama
  • Med'anbo
  • Kalecgossan

Story;

After the Legion's arrival to Azeroth. Jaina and Kalecgos had been overjoyed to know that Jaina Proudmoore, the lady of the once noble Theramore was pregnant with his child. Although their relationship was never normal, Jaina thought they would have a beautiful baby together. Although the spirit of Deathwing soon came upon and them and showed them the vision of what would happen if this baby was born. Kalec abruptly dismissed the spirit of Deathwing with no ease. But Jaina, but Jaina couldn't shake this feeling off. What this abnormal creature would become, was nothing she was interested in. In a dusk and edgy night, Jaina had plunged the staff of Antonidas into her stomach, effectively killing the unborn half-dragon.. But not just the child. She had also killed herself.

Kalecgos found Jaina's body in a thunderous and clique Titanic moment, holding the love of his life and the unborn child they shared in his hands. It was nomore.. Kalecgos was ... no more.

Kalecgos was empty inside. He was nothing, he was nothing without Jaina. Nothing.

Did I remember to emphasise Nothing? (I think I did)

It was then that Kalec got consulted by Narygos, and told him that a powerful magical entity within the lower parts of Azeroth was emerging. Kalec as he has always been attracted to magical female organs chose to visit Pandaria, and in there, he found the Cloud Serpents. Some of these Cloud Serpents were really really powerful magical entities, and Kalec thought this was the sworn duty of life to insert his male genitals into anything remotely magic. Like putting your male sexual organ into the plumbing toilet of the Sunwell or in another case of his former love, Jaina Proudmoore. He did fantasize about it doing with the Mana Bomb, Garrosh Hellscream had schemed, but Garrosh beat him to the chase. It was a shame.

But it was then, he met Med'an's daughter, Momo-san. Momo-san was the most beautiful pandaren, that Kalec had ever laid his eyes on, and this Momo-san was apparently empowered by the Scepter of Sargeras and the Pillar of Creations. Momo-san was truly a deity among the Pandaren, and there was no denying that. Kalecgos was grasped with sexual lust and attraction by Momo-san.

Now an excerpt from the short story: "Under the Magical Stars"
Momo-san somehow managed to push Kalec off her somewhat. "What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing you."

"Whatever that was, that was not a kiss. It was more like a slobbering dog." Momo-san replied.

Kalec pushed himself to his feet. "Well, excuse me for slobbering like a canine!"

"Are... are you mad?" Momo-san tried and failed to keep the laugh out of his voice.

Kalec's cheeks colored, making his dark skin even darker. "Shut up."

Momo-san burst out laughing. "What?" Kalec asked, after Momo-san had said something between bursts of laughter.

"I s-said, is t-that what you wanted? Me to kiss you?"

Kalec, for the first time since Momo-san had known him, looked upset. "No." he answered finally.

Momo-san sobered quickly. "What was it, then?"

Momo-san studied Kalec for a moment. "Physical or emotional?"

"There's a difference?"

"Most people don't think so, but there is. Emotional... that's a feeling you get when you... well, it's hard to explain." Kalec paused. "I love my staff. When I see it, or hear it, I feel warm and safe. But... I've never felt the kind of love Alexstrasza had for Krasus"

Kalec blinked. "And physical?"

"Well." Momo-san felt the blood rush to his cheeks. "That's... sex."

Momo-san made a choking sound. "I really hate you right now, Kalec."

And everything from there goes to black. That is the origin of the Pandaren Dragonflight. Later Momo-san was pregnant with Kalec's baby. And Momo-san wasn't as easy to scare away like Jaina was. Pandaren Dragonflight was a true prism of the dragonflights. They possessed all the powers of the dragonflights, and as such they traveled into the past to meet Heartwing and lend their aid. Aeren and Asherystrasz both had refused their help, but when the Councilor Member Orodormu walked forward and had made the point that without the Pandaren Dragonflight, we would all perish in this war. Aeren knew that the support of the eldest wyrms of Heartwing and now also a councilor member like Orodormu was something he shouldn't oppose.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Guild Discussion”