[Level 7] Ruins of Dra'avalic

All minor tasks that are being sorted out. Hailing everything from minor repairing of defenses to dealing with the aftermath of large events. This Board can have assignments from everyone.
Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Level 7] Ruins of Dra'avalic

Post#1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 pm

In the wake of Deathwing's defeat. Matters have settled more. Azeroth is slowly but surely mending their wounds and now taking care of our world in a greater effort.

The soldiers that sacrificed eagerless their lives to protect us, the drakonid have always been of great value to us, and even if they seem less and less drawn in by the war, we must remember the great valiance they have shown. With our powers diminished, their powers are even moreso. I wish to enhance our Bulwark for the return of Helius.

In ancient times, my Father encountered a professor that specialized in draconic mutations. He studied the dragonspawn and drakonid alike, and his studies might have reached farer than we could. Unfortunately, this night elf's life ceased shortly after the War of the Ancients, but I believe by salvaging his research, we could find essential information as to how enhance the mutations of our drakonids.

Speak to a lieutenant to sign up for the assignment, I hope we will find merit in the new world.

Signed,
Aerenstrasz
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Taskboard Assignments”