[Worgen] Cierrá Alvergery

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Lorcho
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Worgen] Cierrá Alvergery

Post#1 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:34 am

Name: Cierrá Alvergery
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior
Dragonsworn?: N/A
Dragonflight Alignment: None
Physique Type: Endomorph
Choice of magic: N/A
Language(s): Common
View of Heartwing: Cierrá only wants to expand the horizon she works in, to help far more people than she could keep up with. Even if she's a mother, even if she's nearing her forties, she's still a hard-working person! People as a whole are dear to her heart, even if society is garbage and worthless. From what she's heard about the massive group of dragons who work with mortals, she's wanting to get involved.
Behaviour: Cierrá is a person of second chances and third impressions. A first meet isn't the best way to judge a person, be it bad, or good. Even if she can be biased a bit to her kin in fur, she's all about equal opportunity!

If they're horde, undead, a dragon, or even a talking mushroom! She'll give a chance for them, to see how they are. It's wrong to judge a person for what they look like, or where they come from: she knows this. She'll give a smile and wave, then give it a shot.

Very rarely will she act spiteful, only the forsaken get a scowl from the woman, that is if she doesn't outright attack them first.
Character Personality: Cici is a strong woman first and foremost, a mother second, a talented warrior third, and a lady last.

She'll hardly hesitate to get in with the boys for an arm wrestle or a hard workout, tossing axes, or clashing swords! She'll even smash down a few mugs of ale or liquor before having a friendly brawl. She's a brute, being assertive and courageous is something the worgeness is made for.

Cierrá is very kind, even when she's irritated! Her patience knows no bounds, hardly ever getting mad or breaking into a raging frenzy. She does her best to give people space, but her loving heart can be overbearing sometimes and she has to share affection.

She's always happy and energetic, ready to meet someone, and love on them for random reasons. Most company is good company, especially when they are meatheads or tender-hearted! She tends to be blunt, and noisy. But she does her best 24 of the 7!
Character progression goal(s): I plan on seeing Cierrá getting to help more than those who she comes across. The worgen has always had a soft heart, it hardly matters who it is when they're either in danger or hurt.
Interest(s): Cierrá typically indulges in alcohol, food, and adventure.
Minor spell(s): Cierrá is a warrior who can push herself beyond her limits for a price. Under her fur she's a very strong and stout woman, and with the curse she's twice that. She wields nothing more than her flesh, metal, and the pack form.
Prestige spell(s): The worgeness has the knack for using magic items, despite her inability to comprehend and use magic, she can call upon the mana stored within to use items of magical power.
Character most challenged at: Cierrá is mainly weak against magic and mental attacks, she has no defense against them.
Backstory: Cierrá was born in Gilneas, raised by some farmers who were always in debt. The little girl had to work since the age of three, and she was labored for ten years until she was married to a man. He took her away from her home, and out of the Gilnean wall for a short time. They returned after eight months to birth their first and only child, who would carry on the family name "Alvergery". The family was a line of rouges, and this final generation wasn't all that they were supposed to be. Cierrá was a warrior, and a loud one at that, while the son was a druid. The father had fallen into a mid-life crisis and left Cierrá with raising the child. She made sure to do her hardest that he would grow up to be a good man.

The cataclysm swiftly approached, the wall fell, the land caved in only for a flood to in. She made sure her son was going to get out fine, throwing him out of the house before it was hit, being ripped off of its foundation, and fell off the edge.

After the chaos of Gilneas, she was left in Tirisfal Glades, soaking wet and in broken armor. The warrior made it out with her 'husband', though she was swiftly betrayed. A pitfall was within those diseased hills, where the warrior was shoved into by the man who has kept her cooped up for several years, only to live several more isolated in a dark hole with no hopes of survival. She barely pulled through, managing to get out very much later, the trap she was stuck in filled in enough over time that she could get out. Once she made it out, she made her way to civilization...

It's been a few years now, but she's grown a lot. Met and saw many people, worked jobs, saved lives even! She was often rewarded for just managing to survive through her life, but what she could pull off after was something truly remarkable.

Now, after all of the madness, all the desolation, she wants to do her best in preventing more fates like what she had.

She has recovered, gotten stronger, armed to the teeth! Worked on small and large jobs, handling large bloody, messy brawls and ending them! She's become a small fluffy ball of fury, ready for the world.

And now, here she is...trying to join Heartwing, all it took was a man in a bar to bring them up, now she's on the hunt. A crazy-looking woman who asks around for this group of dragons who will work with mortals!
(IC) How much does your mortal know about dragons?: Cierrá doesn't know much in the first place, only knicks and nooks of this and that.

But she does know for certain, every color is a different flight, a different group that operates in their own methods. They're massive, mighty, powerful, and wise creatures. Their lifespans are something remarkable, even though she's just a blink in their perspective, she wants to make that flicker a bright flame that leaves a beautiful scorch mark.

Dragons are emotionally volatile, whether they want to admit it or not! The few she's met only proved that for her, with more power, comes more instability. Dragons have been running the show on Azeroth for a good while, so what they know is something to be taken with respect.
(OOC) How much does you know about dragon lore?: Dragons aren't gods, they're more powerful than any mortal, and a mortal can't stand against a true dragon on their own.

The origin of the dragons, from primal to gifted, then the aspects gave up their power during the crisis of the Dragon Soul.

Every flight has its own order, its own process, its affiliations, and perspectives. They aren't welcome in the world of mortals for direct involvement, and they only step in for large devastations or dangers.

Other than the basics of overall knowledge, I don't know much, I'l l be straight up honest. The lore behind every flight and aspect is immense, and I have a lot of other things that need to be stuffed into my brain first!
(IC) Reason to join She naively thinks that maybe if she works with the dragons, she could have her life lengthened a bit, to make up for all of that she's lost and never got to have. But that's just a fantasy of hers, a wish. She'd just be happier about the fact of being able to help a group of such importance.

Cierrá wants to help be a frontman for a group of dragons, a mortal to defend them for mortals for as long she can manage. She knows it'd look bad for a drake to massacre a group of Azeroth's Denizens, but if she did it, the story would be completely different.

She doesn't know much about Heartwing as of now, but she wants in.
(OOC) Reason to join I've been interested in Heartwing for a long while, I honestly think it's a really cool thing. I can understand why the process and recruiting is so extensive, just to have the exceptional yet modest of people to join a group, to avoid drama and blackeyes.

Being able to mesh into a group of mature dragon roleplayers would be nice, and I'd love to see how it is and be a part of the community!

Besides, doesn't it get lame just RPing between dragons all the time? I love the idea of some above average joe being around things that could smash them with a singular foot. Makes me feel small and insignificant! That's something I go for on my warrior!
Timezone/Availability I'm in the military, and currently, I'm in the time zone PDT

My weekends are free

But weekdays, my standard workday ends at 17:00, but sometimes I get off early!
What other roleplay have you done before this character? I have dozens of well-made characters like Cierrá, and I do roleplay in several other media platforms. I have quite the several years under my belt, so I am at least experienced!
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Just about!
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: N/A
Is your real life age over the age of 13?: Yes

Bryce Felaine
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Worgen] Cierrá Alvergery

Post#2 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 pm

Hello Cierrá,

I am Bryce, an officer of Heartwing and I have been assigned to review your application.

Just a quick FYI for what the colours mean:-
Red means something that is not acceptable and needs to be changed before entering the guild.
Yellow is something that needs to be elaborated or is questionable.
Green means something we highly approve of and should set an example.
View of Heartwing: Cierrá only wants to expand the horizon she works in, to help far more people than she could keep up with. Even if she's a mother, even if she's nearing her forties, she's still a hard-working person! People as a whole are dear to her heart, even if society is garbage and worthless. From what she's heard about the massive group of dragons who work with mortals, she's wanting to get involved.
I'll admit my first read through had me puzzled as to why Cierrá would pick Heartwing over any number of large groups, but taking the Reasons to join section into account, I liked this section a lot.
Behaviour: Cierrá is a person of second chances and third impressions. A first meet isn't the best way to judge a person, be it bad, or good. Even if she can be biased a bit to her kin in fur, she's all about equal opportunity!
Big fan of this, a character that is not too quick to judge, while acknowledging a bias towards her own.
Backstory: Cierrá was born in Gilneas, raised by some farmers who were always in debt...
Loved this backstory and the IC reason to join. Historically accurate, holds a lot of depth and explanation as to why Cierrá is how she is.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Just about!
If you ever at all confused where we are in the timeline, please ask anyone in the guild, people are more than happy to help out there!

Overall, the premise of this character seems great and I'm looking forward to welcoming her to the ranks!
I'm happy to let you know your application has been Accepted.

Please contact either myself (Fuzzy#9062) or Asherystrasz (Jes#0001) on Discord and we will get you an invite to our Discord so that we can coordinate an In character recruitment into the guild.

Thankyou for taking the time to write your application and we will speak to you soon!
-Bryce Felaine

Return to “Applications”