[Drake] Vynaku

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.

[Drake] Vynaku

Post#1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 pm

This takes information from Pergi's Netherwing guide.

Dragonflight: Netherwing
Dragon Name: Vynaku
Aliases: Vynas Silentfate (High Elf)
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Netherwing, The Denizens of Azeroth
View of Heartwing: He sees Heartwing as a way of returning the favor to the people of Azeroth who freed him, and as a way to connect with other dragonflights.
Affiliations: Netherwing

Attitude/Behaviour: Vynaku has rapid moods shifts due to his general instability. He is prone to lashing out, as he has a short temper and he is very protective of the things he cares about. Still, he tries to keep himself under control for the sake of his allies. He acts awkwardly at times due to his bad social skills and sometimes prefers not to socialize at all.
Key traits: Spontaneous, Unstable, Awkward
Respect for authority: Vynaku usually follows orders well if he knows they're right. At the same time, he has absolutely no problem disobeying his superiors if he feels they are wrong or will lead him into unnecessary danger.
Character Personality: Like many other nether dragons, Vynaku inherited an unstable personality from Deathwing. He is spontaneous and often irrational at times. He is passionate and short-tempered though he tries to remain calm. He sometimes acts immaturely due to his age.
IRL-Person Personality: I might not start conversations too much but I always try to be friendly. I like meeting people outside my own country and I stray away from drama. It's hard to describe myself so I'll stop there. Learn more in RP?
Hobbies: Studying the Arcane, Exploring places in Azeroth unknown to him
Future desired position: Depends on my character's progression.
Common spells: Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, Blink, Fade, Spectral Form, Force Shield, Nether Portal
Prestige spells: Arcane Breath - Nether Dragons naturally have the ability to breathe a blast of arcane energy.
Backstory Summary: Vynaku was hatched just before the burning crusade. He was hatched in possession of the Dragonmaw and was destined to be forced into service as a mount for their dragon riders. He was finally freed by adventurers from Azeroth, which he was most grateful for. He would remain on Outland after Illidan's defeat, feeding on the energies of the nether and studying the arcane to improve his power for when the time came. Eventually, when he was a drake, word came to him that the Legion had come to Azeroth. Feeling that he was in debt to Azeroth's denizens, he travelled through the dark portal and attempted to find the Wyrmrest Accord. He was disheartened to learn they had disbanded but soon heard rumors of a new "Accord" known as Heartwing. He now searches for this new alliance of dragons in hopes of joining them and aiding their fight against the legion.
First time at dragon roleplay? This will be my first time.
(IC) Reason to join: He feels that he owes something to the Azerothians that saved him, and that now it is his turn to help save them.
(OOC) Reason to join: Dragon RP is always something I've wanted to do but it can't be pulled off outside a dragon guild and no dragon guild has ever interested me much or been very successful, until now.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes.
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] Vynaku

Post#2 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Hello Vynaku,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

I could not find any glaring issues with this application. I hope when you say you inherited an unstable personality from Deathwing, you are referring to the legacy Deathwing left his eggs on Draenor and not referring to Deathwing's madness from the Old Gods.

Anyhow. This application has been accepted.

You can contact our administration on Discord for an invite to the guild and its discord. (Varlamus#2180 (Matt), Jes#0001 (me), Taka#5075 (Lydia) or Naefnair#8543 (Julius))

~ Asherystrasz
Guild Leader of Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”