[Uncorrupted Furbolg] Brekh

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Greenfires
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Uncorrupted Furbolg] Brekh

Post#1 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Name: Brekh
Race: Uncorrupted Furbolg
Class: Warrior
Dragonsworn?: No
Dragonflight Alignment: None
Physique Type: He has, even for a Furbolg, a very broad and strong build. He has the typical white fur of his tibe and a few brightly painted clay pearls woven into the fur around his neck.
Choice of magic: He does not use any magic at all.
Language(s): Ursine and Common
Character Personality: In general, Brekh is a smart and friendly Furbolg who does not mind getting his paws dirty for a cause.
He does, however, have a problem with his temper. He is quick to growl at others, when fed up or in a tense situation. If angered even further, he will completely snap and become more like a wild animal, lashing out to those close to him.
IRL Personality: Snce i already have a character here (Adahus), i think that people know who i am.
Interest(s): Brekh does enjoy listening to stories and learning from others. He also does find joy in the fight, trainign his body and testing out his limits.
Minor spell(s): Taunt, Maul
Prestige spell(s): Incapacitating Roar
Backstory: Born into the Stillpine tribe, Brekh lived a normal life for a Furbolg. He was trained in fighting and hunting like many others of his tribe. The only thing that made him stand out was his advanced musclemass, but that did not give him any kind of benefit in his life inside the tribe. Instead, he was challenged even harder in training, shaping him to be a full warrior at a young age.
At age 15, Brakh and his tribe were surprised by a gigantic thing falling from the sky and onto the island they lived on. The thing did not only bring strangers that called themselves Draenei, but also attacks from both their wildkin allies and the Silfin Murlocs.They also were at war with the Bristelimb tribe. During this chaos, a prophecy was told: A hero, but not of Furbolg blood will save the Stillpine tribe.
This hero was one of the Draenei, helping them in their struggle.
After this, the Furbolgs and Draenei became friends, some even moving into the Exodar and teaching their magic to young Draenei shamans.
Brakh on the other hand took this chance and befriended a Draenei warrior, who taught him to speak common. Together, they explored the world outside of the island. Their paths split, when Brakhs friend decided to fight with the alliance in outland and the furbolg decided to aid his brothers of the timbermaw tribe.
In his time there, he began to collect all the stories he could hear, learning of what was happening outside the forest. Some travelers brought curious tales about a group of dragons called "Heartwing", that even mortals could join.
Although his need to find them was strong, he kept living with the timbermaws.
When the legion invaded, Brakh left the timbermaw. He felt the urge to fight, push them away from his home. In those fights, the name "Heartwing" fell again, this time in connection to the fight against the legion. This piqued his interest and he tried reaching out to them to be of help against the Legion.
(IC) How much does your mortal know about dragons?: Brakh does not know much about Dragons, he does know how they look and that they are very powerful creatures.
He has a few ideas about the different flights, but does not know what each flight does or doesn´t do.
(OOC) How much does you know about dragon lore?: I do know many things about dragon lore, but as with many things, there is always room for improvement.
(IC) Reason to join Mainly to fight against the Legion and not choose a side in the fraction conflict. But also to learn more about the world and dragons.
(OOC) Reason to join
What other roleplay have you done before this character? A red dragon named Durustrastz and a green dragon named Adahus.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes i do
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

hahahe1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Uncorrupted Furbolg] Brekh

Post#2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:43 am

I do believe you are the very first furbolg to apply :mrgreen:
~ Bùi Quốc Huy ~

[Alive] Kuranorius
[Alive] Zala'Drak
[Alive] Thostus Azureflame - Not Part of Heartwing

[Unknown] Hjolmar Stormbreath - Missing in Action

Shendormu
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Uncorrupted Furbolg] Brekh

Post#3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Greetings!

I couldn't find anything majorly wrong about the application. Hence why I declare this application as accepted.

Have a good day,
-Shendormu
Characters:

Shendormu: Alive
Varethius: Alive

Return to “Applications”