[Drake] Alinagosa

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Alinagosa
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Alinagosa

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Alinagosa
Aliases: Alina Aquagaze
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Heartwing and the Blue Flight
View of Heartwing: Alina is quite open and accepting towards Heartwing as a whole. The unity of the flights makes her more happy than anything and she is glad to not only have a place where she can feel at home and useful, but also to know there is a place for like minded Dragons such as her. She is comfortable in the general environment.
Behaviour: This mostly depends on who Alina is around. Her behaviour towards allies and most people that are neutral towards her, is respect. She treats these people how she would want to be treated and doesn't even think to make as much as one rude remark about them. However, if she is around someone who either is an enemy or has personally wronged her or someone she cares about, then this changes. These people, she will regard as lower than her and speak with a slight hiss to her tone though it is rare that she will provoke, attempting to remain mostly peaceful unless the situation calls for hostile action.
Key traits: Respect, shyness
Respect for authority: As she treats most of her allies with respect, Alina is very aware of her place and is highly respectful towards those with authority. Alina will follow their orders with no question and she always keeps a level head when discussing with those higher up than her. Even if she doesn't quite agree with certain decisions made, she will still follow with as little hesitation as she can possibly muster.
Character Personality: In a word, Alina is shy. Very much so. She keeps to herself most of the time and when she does speak with new people, she'll start off very quiet and it can take a while for her to warm up to new people but when she does, she can show her true colours. Alina is very kind and an excitable youth, she can sometimes act rather childish when happy but this does not make her any less capable as she is aware of when maturity is required and can rather easily enter that mindset when it is required of her. Alina is very eager to learn, too. When anything regarding lessons is mentioned, her ears perk and she can get rather eager and excited to learn whatever she can.
Hobbies: Seeking knowledge, drawing when in mortal form
Character progression goal(s): I see her growing more mature as a person and I want her to learn more stuff as she goes along.
Common spells: Arcane abilities
Prestige spells: When in a rage, her Arcane breath can double its usual strength
Character most challenged at: Frost and flight
Backstory Summary: When Alinagosa was in her early twenties, she decided she wanted to venture out and learn of what Azeroth had to offer. She took a Quel'dorei guise and visited places such as Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, The Exodar and many other places, learning what she could and jotting anything she found to be particularly interesting in a little notebook she always kept with her. When the Cataclysm hit, Alinagosa found herself gravely wounded. She had tried to battle alongside her flight but this ended in her with a slice in her left wing. Wounded and now only barely able to fly, having great difficulty because of her left, she now continues to traverse in her elven form so she can learn more of Azeroth in safety. Her reason for this is she doesn't want to get caught up in something because of knowledge that she is a Dragon being let out, especially since her wounded wing prevents her from flying properly.
First time at dragon roleplay? This is my first time
(IC) Reason to join: Alina wants a place where she can fit in and feel at home, as well as learn more about not only her own flight, but also the other flights involved in Heartwing.
(OOC) Reason to join: I haven't found a good, constant place to rp in for a long time and this seemed to be a good chance. Rping a Dragon, I think, would be something fun that I'd like to try my hand at, especially taking all the lore behind each flight into account.
Timezone/Availability GMT+1
Currently available any time from 11am-11pm but will possibly get up at up to an hour later, depending when I wake up each day.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yep
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: 100%
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: I do indeed
Is your real life age over the age of 13?: Yeah I am

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] Alinagosa

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:20 am

Hello Alinagosa,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

To give a rundown of what each color coding means.
Red means something that is not acceptable and needs to be changed before entering the guild.
Yellow is something that needs to be elaborated or is questionable.
Green means something we highly approve of and should set an example.
View of Heartwing: Alina is quite open and accepting towards Heartwing as a whole. The unity of the flights makes her more happy than anything and she is glad to not only have a place where she can feel at home and useful, but also to know there is a place for like minded Dragons such as her. She is comfortable in the general environment.
This is a pretty good view and shows you've understood what Heartwing is about.

Character Personality: In a word, Alina is shy. Very much so. She keeps to herself most of the time and when she does speak with new people, she'll start off very quiet and it can take a while for her to warm up to new people but when she does, she can show her true colours. Alina is very kind and an excitable youth, she can sometimes act rather childish when happy but this does not make her any less capable as she is aware of when maturity is required and can rather easily enter that mindset when it is required of her. Alina is very eager to learn, too. When anything regarding lessons is mentioned, her ears perk and she can get rather eager and excited to learn whatever she can.
This is pretty well described as well.

Common spells: Arcane abilities
What abilities are these? What spells has she decided to study and which can she spell? Arcane abilities is a bit too broad for us, as it can range to anything.

Prestige spells: When in a rage, her Arcane breath can double its usual strength
How does this come to be? Does her rage amplify her magical abilities?

Character most challenged at: Frost and flight
What is this intended at? Is she flight-hindered?

Backstory Summary: When Alinagosa was in her early twenties, she decided she wanted to venture out and learn of what Azeroth had to offer. She took a Quel'dorei guise and visited places such as Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, The Exodar and many other places, learning what she could and jotting anything she found to be particularly interesting in a little notebook she always kept with her. When the Cataclysm hit, Alinagosa found herself gravely wounded. She had tried to battle alongside her flight but this ended in her with a slice in her left wing. Wounded and now only barely able to fly, having great difficulty because of her left, she now continues to traverse in her elven form so she can learn more of Azeroth in safety. Her reason for this is she doesn't want to get caught up in something because of knowledge that she is a Dragon being let out, especially since her wounded wing prevents her from flying properly.
  • 100 years ago, the Exodar wasn't on Azeroth.
  • What did your character do in the Nexus War?
The backstory is a bit short for the age you've entered, I enjoy you have put in an episode of her life that has changed her forever with her flight, however it still needs a bit more content.

This application is hereby pending until changes are made to it.

Thank you for your time in applying to Heartwing.
~ Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”