[Whelp] Henmigosa

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Mango
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Whelp] Henmigosa

Post#1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 am

Dragonflight: Blue Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Henmigosa
Aliases: Henmi
Adulthood: Whelp
Loyalty(-ies): Heartwing, Herself
View of Heartwing: Henmigosa sees Heartwing as a protective family. Given that she’s had very little contact with other dragons, Henmigosa cherishes the members of Heartwing.
Affiliations: Blue dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: Henmigosa is quite a talkative person and does not shy away from conversation. She will gladly give out her opinion, despite how blunt and harsh it might be. Henmigosa absolutely dislikes rumors and gossips and will not engage in them.
Key traits: She has a very defined nose that gives her a fierce, but aristocratic look.
Respect for authority: Henmigosa does respect authority as long as she sees the superior ’s choice as the right one. In other cases, she might object until she comes to terms with the command given.
Character Personality: Henmigosa is a proud and fearless whelp. One might consider her quite vain, seeing that she’s also very haughty and conceited when it comes to her opinions. Although she might not show it very often, Henmigosa will treasure ever y dragon she meets, given that she longs for a family and a place to finally call her own. She’s a curious youth and will often ask the others for advice when it comes to combat.
IRL-Person Personality: I’m a cuckoo bird and an eclectic. I have a loud mouth but I know not to overstep my boundaries and I work well with others.
Hobbies: Cooking, Singing, Painting
Future desired position: Arcanist
Common spells: Arcane Missile, Mage Armor
Prestige spells: Henmigosa is an adept at the magic school of Transmutation and her most powerful spell involves increasing the velocity of glass shards that she keeps with herself all the time.
Backstory Summary: Henmigosa was hatched to the Azsunan brood of the blue dragonflight, though her time with them was short. She was originally wounded by the withered threat, though she was revived by an arcanist using a radiant ley crystal given to them by her own brood. Ever since then, she’s been thankful to the mortal race and chose to set out with them in the world, knowing that her brood’s time was coming near. After travelling to Dalaran and separating herself from her companion, Henmigosa choses to travel the world and find more of her kin and discover the secrets of her ancient dragonflight.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have roleplayed as a dragon before but not in any serious context.
(IC) Reason to join: Henmigosa would likely find a member of Heartwing after her intensive search and would be more than happy to join them after a long period of longing for a family.
(OOC) Reason to join: Heartwing is a very professional project which I would like to be a part of it. I like the seriousness of it, and of course, I love dragon lore and I’m very intrigued by it.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Whelp] Henmigosa

Post#2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello Henmigosa,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

You've managed to write quite the accomplished application. Your personality was written exemplary and gave a good discussion in the officer board room.

Without further say. Your application has been accepted. Contact our administration on Discord for an invite. (Varlamus#2180 (Matt), Jes#0507 (me), Taka#5075 (Lydia) or Naefnair#8543 (Julius))

~ Asherystrasz
Guild Leader of Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”