Short story :)

Post your creative work here! Did you draw something, model something? Show the guild here!
Judzet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Short story :)

Post#1 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:33 pm

So this is the story I created if my character was ever to become corrupted by a nightmare.

The Green Dragoness emerged from the water to enter her lair slowly, she folded her
big wings and closed her azure eyes to slowly transform into her guise as she stepped
inside the cave. " Everything is fine Elera.. You just need a bit of rest.. That's all "
The female whispered to herself as she approached the corner where her mirror was, she
looked at her reflection and hanged her head low. " It's over now.. I know this now..
The shadow of Night's Evil..- "
Elera closed her eyes and backed away from the mirror
to reach the book that was resting upon her desk until she heard a crack, she stopped
in her tracks and swiftly turned around to see parts of the mirror shattered on the floor.
At first she thought something dropped onto it or she actually wasn't even sure anymore- but
suddenly she began hearing a voice.. A voice no other than her own.. But much darker.
" Do you even think, that I would ever let you go..? " Elera's breathing increased when she
saw her reflection has changed to a much paler and blurred image. " Do you even think that
I would even set you free? If you did.. Then I am sad to say.. It's simply isn't so.. Because
You will never get away from me.. "
Elera gasped and moved closer to snap back at the figure
anyone that would enter inside would think she was going insane , talking to herself.. But It was
the reality. " All that you are is a face in the mirror, I close my eyes and you dissapear! " And so
the female did until her own reflection reached outside the barrier of the mirror and grabbed her
by the neck to bring her attention to her. " I'm what you face when you face in the mirror.. Long as you
live I will still be here! "
Elera's eyes widened and hit her hand away from her face now seeing the
reflection of herself completely, it was dark, and came from the heart of the nightmare. " All that you are is the
End of the nightmare, all that you are is a dying scream! After tonight I shall end this demon dreams! "
At this point
Elera tried to run towards the book that was her only solution at this stage but her nightmare self reached it faster
than her, standing in-front of her and laughing maniacally , her appearance in fact made Elera freeze and start to
back away. " I'm afraid that this is not a dream my dear... And It will never end! This one is the nightmare.. That
goes on! I am here to stay no matter what you may pretend! And I'll flourish long after your gone! "
Elera was not
going to listen to it and yelled back at her. " Soon you will die and my silence will hide you.. You cannot choose but
to lose control! "
Her hand lit up with the natural energies just to suddenly turn darker as her nightmare self stood
right in-front of her and grinned at her failed attempts. " You can't control me... I lived deep inside you! And each
day you'll feel me devour your soul..! "
Elera's eyes began to water and she blinked the tears away pushing past the
nightmare her, her voice beginning to sound more weaker each time as fear was overtaking her but she was brave
enough to continue arguing with this. " I don't need you to survive , as you need me I'll become whole lest you
dance with death! And I'll rejoice as you breathe your final breath!!! "
Yet the sounds of roots spurting out from the
ground and slowly wrapping around Elera's leg broke her focus, she was forced to face the nightmare self once
again and for the last time , as red and dark mists surrounded the Duo. Nightmare Elera began casting something
and the mists were closing in on them , Elera in fear closed her eyes only hearing her screams in her head now.
" I live inside you forever!... With Darkness itself by my side! " The poor female was wrapped fully in the vines that
began piercing her skin and and draining her energies " NO! - And.... ! I knew that now and will forever.. You'll
never be able to separate....from me! "
Elera yet still continued to struggle , staring into the half shattered mirror
and noticed that half of her face was normal and the other was corrupted by nightmare, she let out a scream trying
to get away. " If I die!.. You die too! " , " No Not I.. Only you! " " Damn you nightmare...Set me free! " " Can't you
see?! You are me! "
, No! Deep inside!..." " I am you.. And you are that.." Her body was now being controlled by
the evil side of her only her voice sounded once more " No never...! I will never be you! " " Silence.. Yes forever! "
with that the corrupted roots withered away and Elera slowly looked up with a devilish grin, her eyes red , her skin
almost grey , with a snap of her fingers her whole attire changed to something darker.
As she approached the book that could have held the solution in saving her and ripped it in two, the steps mixed up
now and with that the female left the cave to rejoin her brother within the Nightmare.
" I'll see you in hell Elera.. "

Judzet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Short story :)

Post#2 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Please no hate. I actually enjoyed writing a bit of a fanfic there :P :D xx

Judzet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#3 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Sorry for the messed up format once again.. When I was editing it it bloody changed it XD

Norshar
Covenant
Covenant

Post#4 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 am

No hate here fam
Kiljehnaku||| Status: Deceased
Terefus Everbloom||| Status: Alive
Edward Kuven||| Status: Unknown
Broledormu||| Status: Deceased

Return to “Creative Corner”