[Mortal] Elandril Oakhide

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Rotcoin
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Mortal] Elandril Oakhide

Post#1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Race: Night Elf

Name: Elandril Oakhide

Other Names: N/a

Class: Druid

Loyalty: Green Dragonflight, Night Elves, Druids of the Claw

What does your character know about Heartwing?: Elandril had heard rumours and whispers as he travelled through Northrend of the fall of the Accord and the founding of a new order upon Bloodmoon Isle. After spending time within Alliance settlements, regaining his energy and restocking on supplies. He began the challenging journey across the barren wasteland of Northrend towards Bloodmoon Isle.

What is your character's history with dragons?:

*As a Druid of the Claw, Elandril had worked alongside members of the Green Dragonflight within the Emerald Dream - as well as meditating and studying outside of it
    *Visiting the sites of Saradene and the Twilight Grove to pay respect to the Green Dragonflight and the Great Trees
    *Present at the blessing of Teldrassil by Ysera and Alexstrasza

What dragonflight does your character feel most aligned with?: Green Dragonflight

Affiliations: Timbermaw Hold

Professions: Brewer

Respect for authority: High.

Describe your character's personality: A very mature individual. A keen drinker of ale who has began learning the arts of brewing. He is light-hearted around his kin and has often spent many years teaching and tutoring the younglings of his people. Akin to how Ursoc and Ursol were were the first to heed the plight of the Night Elves to fight the Burning Legion, Elandril is always one to throw himself head first into battle and will always assist those closest to him when the call is given. He can often be seen falling into a ferocious rage, swiping and slashing down those who stand against his kin.

Describe your own personality: An extrovert at heart, enjoy meeting new people. Dedicated and hardworking.

Your character's hobbies: Traveling, brewing - drinking what was brewed! Studying the Emerald Dream, meditation and furthering his knowledge of the circle of nature.

Character occupation: Druid of the Claw, Brewer

Known/ frequently used abilities/ spells: Bear Form, Barkskin, Ferocity.

Special/ prestige spells/ abilities of your character?:
Dire Bear Form

Summary of backstory:

Recent history

Elandril had been called from the Emerald Dream to assist in the battle on Mount Hyjal. Like many others of his kin, his hatred for the Orcs and the Horde itself had flourished even further following the news that harvesting operations of the Orcs in Ashenvale had lead to death of Cenarius.

His participation in the Battle of Mount Hyjal was a true test of Elandril's dedication to the greater cause. Having to put aside his hatred towards the Orcs to fight alongside them, unified in purpose in their defence of Mount Hyjal.

In subsequent years after the sacrifice of their immortality, Elandril ensured that he would be present at the creation of Teldrassil. Now following the teachings of Archdruid Fandral Staghelm, he had spent this period of time teaching the younglings of his kin and and supporting his Druid brothers in their attempts to find a solution to the corruption of Teldrassil.

Once the news of the War in the North found it’s way to Elendril, he found himself the first boat he could that was leaving for the frigid North. His intention was to partake in a pilgrimage to Vodrassil and to the shrines of Orsonn and Kodian. This journey being more arduous than what he expected, spending many months wandering the frozen wastelands of Northrend. Following the completion of his pilgrimage, Elandril found himself honour bound hearing the news of the ‘Nexus War’ and the fall of the Accord to assist the Green Dragonflight and those they were loyal to.

Have you fully read the guild’s Tomes of Ancient TImes forum, and are fully aware of the content of the guild’s rules and content? Yes

Have you understood Heartwings current timeline?: Yes

Your character's reason to join Heartwing: Following a pilgrimage to the Rage Fang Shrine and to the Heart’s Blood Shrine, Elandril had found himself honour-bound to assist the Green Dragonflight following the Nexus War and the fall of the accord.

What is your reason to join Heartwing: Been craving solid RP for a long time. Been on several private servers and they have all been going through various transitions and changes, want to find a group of folks that have longevity and a proven history for long term RP.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Mortal] Elandril Oakhide

Post#2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello Elandril Oakhide.

I am the guild leader of Heartwing and I have chosen to personally assign myself to review your application.

Just a quick guide to what I mean by what color tag my text is in as comment to your application. Green means something I approve of, yellow means something I would like to an explaination or elaboration on. And red means something completely unacceptable and should be changed.

Elaborate?

Why is his respect for authority high?

Other than those questions that popped up in my head. I see this application as a rolemodel for other mortal applicants. You did a great job.

Without further comments. You've been accepted.

Whisper either Moryastrasz, Lunaeries Dracopetra, Cerulegos or myself (Lord Aerenstrasz, Lord Aeralthan Azibaelirius or Asherystrasz) for an invite to the guild.

As well as add me on Skype: Jespernp12 to join the community.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Rotcoin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#3 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Elaborate?

As a Druid of the Claw and a deep adherent to the great Demigods of the Wild. He would hold a close connection to the inhabitants of Timbermaw Hold due to their reverence of Ursoc and Ursol, the grand entrance to the Hold being an homage to the pair. A large amount of time was spent with the inhabitants of the Hold, furthering his knowledge and veneration to the bear demigods. During this time he had aided the Timbermaw in their defence against the hostilities of the Deadwood Tribe - developing a strong bond with the Furbolgs.

Why is his respect for authority high?

From working with the Green Dragonflight within the Emerald Dream, to spending time with the Timbermaw and to seeking the aid of the inhabitants of the frozen North - Elandril has always understand to simply respect ones elders. Be them his elders in age or wisdom.

- Also thank you for accepting!

Rotcoin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

The countless battles and skirmishes with the Legion had caused Elandril's last memories of Heartwing to near be forgotten. But the old Elf could never forget standing along with his allies in the defence of the Caverns of Time at the start of the Legion's invasion.

While Elandril dedicated himself to Heartwing for many years, he had always found his loyalty and ties to the Alliance hard to ignore. He had near completely vanished following the conclusion of what would be his last battle with Heartwing, packing up his few belongings, his trusty staff and leaving for Darnassus... home.

With the Legion's invasion under way he found himself dedicated to his people and to his path in life once more as the resurgence of the Emerald Nightmare became known.

He had survived skirmishes, scouting missions and made new allies within the Alliance that he could never forget. But he knew that there was a greater destiny for him - and something told him that this destiny wasn't to be found with his kin. But with his former allies of Heartwing.

He knew that finding the members of Heartwing would be difficult, only knowing that their last location was a damp sewer upon the Broken Isles. He also knew that rejoining their ranks would be even more difficult in itself.

But alas, the old bear would try.

A little re-application. Credit to http://foxtroupe.tumblr.com/ for the commissioned art.

Return to “Applications”