[Draconic] Tirisana

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
CynderTrino
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Draconic] Tirisana

Post#1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Dragonflight: Netherwing
Birth name - Dragon Name: Tirisana
Aliases: None other, She dislikes any form that isn't her own, she sees it as ignoring the inevitable.
Mortal disguise(s) - Screenshots: Again, She hasn't ever changed so she doesn't know.
Adulthood stage (ex: drake, dragon, wyrm): Dragon
Loyalty (-ies): All flights of Draconic, aside from those who stereotype her flight.

Your character's view of Heartwing:
Affiliations: Netherwing, That's all.
Attitude/Behaviour: Respectful to all flights, but will quickly become angered if her Flight is disrespected. She is very proud of it after all.
Key traits: Defensive, Loyal, Determined, Respectful, Hot-Headed around certain subjects.
Respect for authority: High, But as stated before, she will not tolerate any stereotyping.
Describe your character's personality: She acts quite calm around her allies, and her enemies. After all all war can be avoided. However her anger often gets the better of her, and will act irrational upon certain triggers, such as Disrespect towards the Netherwing, and any of those that share a similar goal or even share pity for her Kin.
Describe your own personality: Realistically, I am a little... Quick to anger but I've been working on it and it's been working out quite well! i tend to make friends quickly, and enemies rarely, so I guess that's a good sign, right? I'm also quite sarcastic, which is bad. I can even tell that from my side but I know when to stop. I'm usually quite a friendly person! Just... don't deliberately try and set me off. I like making people giggle, You see and what better way to do that then make... alot of repetitive and mostly original jokes.
Your character's hobbies: Alot of travelling, not much of staying in one place. She enjoys seeing the sights as she travels though, and often stops for a short while to rest with a great view of the land-scape. However she spends the majority of her time within the skies.
Character occupation: None.
What is a future desired position of your character within Heartwing?: Both as an Ambassador to her Flight, and to maybe create a story-arc with trying to find her life-goal.
Known/frequently used abilities/spells: Her charge, Which is covered in my TRP, But I will paste it here.
"Usually charging in head first, maw aimed at the floor, and using her forward-facing horns to impale the enemies infront of her, or atleast cause a large amount of damage to their facing-side.She then pulls her head upward, digging into the flesh before holding her mouth wide open, her teeth digging into the skin/scales and sometimes even causing immense bleeding"

She has a multitude of abilities, such as the ability to project the stray shocks of energy from her body into a target. She often shows them off, Wanting to show her flight's power.
Special/prestige spells/abilities of your character:
Summary of backstory: She's been travelling since being a mere whelping, Surviving by hiding within crooks and crevices into a big enough age to effectively fight back. With that she spent less time hiding and more time flying, She swears she is close, she just needs a boost to her goal, The cure to her Flight's life expectancy. She wishes for them to live up to their potential, and to even reach the other flights in equal glory.

She hates how her flight was damned to such failure, and how they were lesser than even the lowest of races within Azeroth,And Outland, Living much less of a life than even a simple Goblin. As to that, the cure has been a long-saught after project of hers, and she will not tolerate anyone making a mockery of it.

Is this your first time at dragon RolePlay, or do you have experience?: I have much, I play alot of Warcraft and my.. Friend owns a custom game in which it is a key role.
Have you fully read this guild's Tomes of Ancient Times forum, and are fully aware of the content of your dragonflight and the guild's rules and content?: Yes.
Have you understood Heartwing's current timeline?: Yes.
Do you fully understand your dragonflight's lore, and other essential lore information: Quite alot, filling in the plans as we speak.
Your character's reason to join Heartwing: She has been searching for the cure her entire life, and she sees Heartwing as the key to that. She keeps her head high and her hopes equally as so. However she knows she is reaching her years of Transparency and she just hopes that her work will aid the future generations.
(OOC) What is your reason to join Heartwing: Welp, I've been eyeing it up in .g list for a long time, And I thought, Hey why not? I mean it's the closest thing to that custom game I mentioned within Warcraft.

Hestia
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Draconic] Tirisana

Post#2 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi, I'm Hestia and I've been assigned to review your application. As always, comments are color-coded for ease of reading.
Green is positive, Yellow indicates that something might need more clarification or is dubious, and Red indicates an absolute need of change.

First off, I'd like to bring up that it appears you did not use our application feature (acessibly by going to "Apply for Heartwing" on the top of the page.). This means this application isn't preformatted, so I find it a little hard to read.

Birth name - Dragon Name: Tirisana

This doesn't use the right nomenclature for Netherwing dragons. Usually, they end their names with the -aku suffix.

Aliases: None other, She dislikes any form that isn't her own, she sees it as ignoring the inevitable.
Mortal disguise(s) - Screenshots: Again, She hasn't ever changed so she doesn't know.

Yeah, you're going to need a mortal guise. There are forces that not only seek to destroy dragons, but the mortal form also helps with communication between mortals and dragons, as well as accessing places that may not be dragon sized. There will be times where you will be required to not be in dragon form.

Loyalty (-ies): All flights of Draconic, aside from those who stereotype her flight.

"All flights of Draconic" is a really awkward way to say "Dragonflights". But I'm really confused about the "stereotyping of her flight". Is that the only qualm she has with people? Does that mean she's loyal to anyone who just won't stereotype her, regardless of that person's intention?

Your character's view of Heartwing:

This field is blank.

Respect for authority: High, But as stated before, she will not tolerate any stereotyping.

Please explain what you mean by "stereotyping"?

Describe your character's personality: She acts quite calm around her allies, and her enemies. After all all war can be avoided. However her anger often gets the better of her, and will act irrational upon certain triggers, such as Disrespect towards the Netherwing, and any of those that share a similar goal or even share pity for her Kin.

Is this what you mean by stereotyping? It'll be a difficult trait to work with, but if you think you can make it work, go on.

Character occupation: None.

You could list an occupation in her flight or a self-given occupation, like "adventurer" or "traveler". We would just like to see something creative in this field!

Special/prestige spells/abilities of your character:

There is nothing in this field! But if you don't have any, it is acceptable to say "none". However, we still would like an answer put here.

Summary of backstory: She's been travelling since being a mere whelping, Surviving by hiding within crooks and crevices into a big enough age to effectively fight back. With that she spent less time hiding and more time flying, She swears she is close, she just needs a boost to her goal, The cure to her Flight's life expectancy. She wishes for them to live up to their potential, and to even reach the other flights in equal glory.

She hates how her flight was damned to such failure, and how they were lesser than even the lowest of races within Azeroth,And Outland, Living much less of a life than even a simple Goblin. As to that, the cure has been a long-saught after project of hers, and she will not tolerate anyone making a mockery of it.

I feel like this needs more to it to justify her 14 years. To a Netherwing, that is quite a long time. Your character clearly has a long-term purpose and goal, but I'd like to see more justification and interaction behind it. What made her come to the conclusion that she needs to seek a cure for them? Why her specifically?

Nothing in here is inherently wrong or really needs to be changed, I would just like to see a little more elaboration on how she came to seek a 'cure'.

------

As it stands, there are far too many issues here for me to outright accept this application. I don't think it is unfixable, however, and with some reworking or elaboration, it could get to a state where I would accept it. So, for now, I'm going to put this application on pending.

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Heartwing!
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Return to “Applications”