[Tauren] Matoskah "Mato" Ravencreek

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Djuru
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Tauren] Matoskah "Mato" Ravencreek

Post#1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Name: Matoskah "Mato" Ravencreek
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Dragonsworn?: Not Applicable
Dragonflight Alignment: None
Physique Type: Physically fit, strong and muscular.
Choice of magic: Shamanism, in particular restorative, totemic, and elemental magics.
Language(s): Taurahe, Orcish, Common, Kalimag (some)
Character Personality: Matoskah is a dedicated and highly disciplined man and a prodigal shaman. He puts his shamanism first, preferring a night spent communing with the elements to a night spent drinking.
He is a peaceful and gentle man, preferring nonviolence, when it is an option. Mato prefers to use his powers to protect and heal, as opposed to the alternative.
He might come across as quiet to those who don't know him particularly well, as he prefers to listen than to be the one speaking. This isn't to say that he's shy, or antisocial, but rather just that he has a quiet demeanor.
With his devotion to the elements and generally quiet demeanor, Mato might come across as a "stick in the mud," but this really isn't the case. Mato isn't above having a good laugh and making friends.
IRL Personality: I'm a pretty likable guy. My character might be quiet, but I am not. You could describe me as a "spirited" individual.
Interest(s): The Elements, Azeroth, Herbalism, Traditional Medicine, The Earthen Ring
Minor spell(s): Weak Fire Spells (Ex. Flame Shock, basic fire bolts, etc.), Weak Air/Storm Spells (Ex. Lightning bolts, gusts of wind, etc.), Intermediate Level Earth Spells (Ex. Earth shields, earth-based attacks, etc.), Advanced Water Spells (Ex. Healing, water-based attacks, etc.)
Prestige spell(s): Able to commune with the elements, Is specialized in healing magics, ex.) able to call upon healing rains, etc.
Backstory: Mato was born on the rolling plains of Mulgore, the youngest of three children. From a young age Matoskah had a gift with the elements, not unlike his grandmother.
He trained with his grandmother until he reached young-adulthood, at which point she passed away. Determined to carry on her legacy, Matoskah continued to train in Thunder Bluff.
After a time, he left Thunder Bluff to go join the Earthen Ring. Shortly thereafter, the events of the Cataclysm through a vastly unprepared Matoskah into conflict the likes of which he'd never seen.
Mato met the dragons of the Wyrmrest Accord during this time, though he didn't know them particularly well. In one of the final battles of the cataclysm, an unnamed red dragon saved Matoskah from certain-demise.
Despite his place in the Earthen Ring, Mato has decided to seek out the dragonflights to repay a life-debt.
(IC) How much does your mortal know about dragons?: Matoskah knows very little about dragons, as despite his extensive knowledge of other subjects.
(OOC) How much does you know about dragon lore?: I know quite alot about dragon lore, and have previously participated in dragon RP on multiple occasions since WoTLK.
(IC) Reason to join Matoskah wishes to join Heartwing to repay a life-debt he believes he owes, as they stand against the Legion.
(OOC) Reason to join I have been looking to RP in a setting that isn't public and more story line oriented. I also have acquaintances within the guild.
What other roleplay have you done before this character? None. Matoskah was conceptualized and created for use with Heartwing.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Tauren] Matoskah "Mato" Ravencreek

Post#2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Accepted
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”