[DRAGONSPAWN] Morbis Bitterscale

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Morbis
Newcomer
Newcomer

[DRAGONSPAWN] Morbis Bitterscale

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:11 am

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
{Optional} Pre-Dragonspawn Nam: Belile Talonwind
Post-Dragonspawn Name: Morbis Bitterscale
Was your character born dragonspawn or later in life became one?: Became one as a young adult some time after the War of the Ancients.
Loyalty(-ies): Queen Alexstrasza > Augnillastrasza > Red Dragonflight > Council
Your characters view/opinion of Heartwing: Noble, he Agree's with their sentiment but is bound by oath to his patron and will need a reason to part her service.
Who or which organizations is your character connected with?: The Red Dragonflight
[b]Respect for authority:
Absolute, He respects the chain of command within his own flight.
Describe your characters personality: Loyal and extremely bitter towards the other flights for their failures. He is marred with disgrace after the death of Korialstrasz something he has vowed to avenge before his final breath. Morbis is loyal to the point of fanaticism when it comes to the Queen and any man or beast speaking ill of her near him would do well to choose their words wisely.
Describe your own personality: I'm a decent enough guy in my own opinion, I'm chill and i play wow to relax so I cba with drama.
What does your character interest himself/herself in?: Astronomy / Ancient Elven Text
{Optional} Summary of backstory - before your character became a dragonspawn: Belile Talonwind was orginally loyal to Queen Azhara during the war of the ancients. A young Royal Guard he watched in horror as Demons poured through the portals. He turned on the demons saving Augnillastrasza a favoured Lieutenant of Alexstrasza from being slain during the ensuing chaos. In return he was carried to safety when the great sundering ripped apart the world. He was then presented to the Queen of the Red Dragonflight. He offered himself completely to Augnillastrasza's service if he could only undo his role in what had been done. As the lands settled the young Kaldorei proved himself on countless missions and years of service before eventually and willingly becoming Dragonspawn.
Summary of backstory as dragonspawn: Much of Morbis life after becoming Dragonspawn was speant guarding area's of keen interest to the queen in Dragonblight. He became Scalebane and was given charge of protecting the Ruby Shrine and later Wyrmrest Temple. He was allowed to spawn with three females during his lifetime and has forty-seven successful offspring.
Minor spells: Tail Mounted Axe (Gilded Tail-Axe Attachment gifted to him by his patron Augnillastrasza)
Prestige spells: Warding - Fire (Weapon/Shield)
Is this your first time at dragon/dragonspawn roleplay, or do you have experience?: Alittle
Have you fully read this guild thread, and are fully aware of the guilds rules and content?: Yes
Have you understood Heartwings current timeline?: Yes
Your characters reason to join Heartwing: Yes
(OOC) What is your reason to join Heartwing: I'd like to start out having been ICly sent by the Queen as support. If that not possible he would join feeling he needs to repent for the death of Korialstrasz.
What other roleplay have you done before this character?: To much to list but I've been role-playing for 15 years (10 of those on wow).
Last edited by Morbis on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Morbis
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [DRAGONSPAWN] Morbis Bitterscale

Post#2 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Is this your first time at dragon/dragonspawn roleplay, or do you have experience?: Alittle

Have you fully read this guild thread, and are fully aware of the guild's rules and content?:Yes

Have you understood Heartwing's current timeline?:Yes

Do you fully understand your dragonflight's lore, and other essential lore information: Yes

Your character's reason to join Heartwing: I'd like to start out having been ICly sent by the Queen as support. If that not possible he would join feeling he needs to repent for the death of Korialstrasz.

(OOC) What is your reason to join Heartwing: Decent Roleplay, I like to try out things first hand to garner an opinion of it.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello Morbis Bitterscale,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've chosen to personally assign myself to review your application,

Just a quick rundown on my markup. Green means something that I strongly approve of, yellow means questionable and needs elaboration. Red means unacceptable and should be changed prior to getting into the guild.

Age is too high for a Dragonspawn. This would not make realistically sense. While there is no specific sources on the lifespans of dragonspawns, there is nothing to indicate drakonid or dragonspawn would live up to that age. I would maximumly set it to a thousand years old.

Who or which organizations is your character connected with?:

You didn't fill this out.

Respect for authority: Absalute

Could you elaborate?

Describe your characters personality: Loyal and extremely bitter towards the other flights for their failures. He is marred with disgrace after the death of Korialstrasz something he has vowed to avenge before his final breath. Morbis is loyal to the point of fanaticism when it comes to the Queen and any man or beast speaking ill of her near him would do well to choose their words wisely.

Very well described.

What does your character interest himself/herself in?:

He was then presented to the Queen of the Red Dragonflight.

A bit too special to be personally acquinanted with Alexstrasza

Prestige spells:

For now I have to put this application on pending.
There are some grammatical errors I would like for you to go through, as well as the age and the unfilled questionnaires.

Thank you for your time in applying to Heartwing.

~ Asherystrasz
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Matt
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Hey! Matt here! I have been appointed to review this application. Between deliberation with the administration and recent edits to the application, the issues the administration once had with the application have been cleared up and rectified. With that said, I have decided to accept this application.
Iskastrasza - Quartermaster of Heartwing - Alive
Janessa Olsen - Mortal Dragonsworn - Alive

Return to “Applications”