[Matured Dragon] Celestrasza

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Celestrasza
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Celestrasza

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:09 pm

https://imgur.com/a/oInHUIX https://imgur.com/a/rITgJZT
Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Celestrasza
Aliases: Celest/Celly/Celestine
Adulthood: Matured Dragon
Loyalty(-ies): Preservation of their kind - Red flight - herself. in that order
View of Heartwing: She knows another band of dragons exists. and will have been searching for them, simply to make contact
Affiliations: None, though she has disregarded her flights hatred torewards necromancy out of necessity

Attitude/Behaviour: Celestrasza is usually strongwilled despite her many setbacks throughout her life. Her behavior and attitude tends to change with each betrayal she witnesses
Key traits: Might care alittle too much about others at certain times, often giving her trouble aswell as alot of willpower to try and overcome any obstacle in her way.
Respect for authority: Celestrasza has the utmost respect for authority. Only when her superiors go against the well being of her small and former brood, or the well being of her species as a whole, would she make a hearable protest. she trusts the fact her superiors know best.
Character Personality: Caring, but cautious. wanting to let all forms of life flourish in their own right(Except orcs for obvious reasons) But being very cautious while doing so out of past experience
IRL-Person Personality: Calm
Logical
kind
Understanding
Hobbies: The well being of her (almost wiped out) brood
Future desired position: She has always worked in the background, but under close watch of her superiors due to her past.
Common spells: Living flame / Necromancy - Living flame would simply be a large burst of draconic fire.
Prestige spells: A greater degree of necromancy, As she is able to make a simple hand gesture or even just a glare to reanimate smaller and more simple targets. she has used major rituals in the past to resurrect larger creatures, She'd be able to emit an aura of sorts that would even reanimate a group of smaller individuals to her side.
Backstory Summary: Celestrasza began her life as a typical red, with no notable deeds or goals in the heart of dragonblight,

Her story starts when the war of the north began as the newly adult dragon tried to be as helpful as she could for her flight during the mortal's war against the undead. Often going out of her way (and against orders) to save mortal lives wherever she could.

It is around this time she approached those higher up with plans, ideas. And solutions to end the war swiftly and after many stubborn attempts, took matters in her own hands.

It wouldn't be long before she was shunned by her brothers, sisters and superiors and quickly cast out of wyrmcrest into exile for her ideas as they were deemed too radical.

She took flight with her former mate hoping to establish a brood of her own, following the example her mother had given her.
For many years she enjoyed peace trying to make the brood she wished to have. As the years past her environment grew more restless being restless as the native orcs where she had made her lair started to revolt.

Years passed as she saw her brood dwindle and her mate destroyed during these raids.
As such Celestrasza has had to turn a blind eye to certain moral aspects of her kin. Often frowned upon by other red drakes, she had been forced to study and use their flights form of necromancy frequently in order to aid her dying brood. In doing so saving many of her own kind.
Over time she has discarded the disdain it brings to others and trained herself to be an expert in her own form of undead reanimation

In the hour of her desperation. She was found by an old friend, Who spoke of the death of an aspect, and the fall of deathwing. Events she had not been around to witness nor hear about.

By now the red dragon has mostly been out of harms way hoping to work and finally to prevent the extinction of their kind.
In the following years she had continued her experimentation on her own accord along with the protection of the few children she had left

She heard rumors of a band of dragons wishing to make a difference, led by her curiosity she set flight in order to find them. And hopefully come to an understanding.
First time at dragon roleplay? 4 years dragon rp experience, 13 years rp experience
(IC) Reason to join: This mature dragon was a former broodmother, and since hour of twilight, this dragon has been plotting and scheming to restore the future of her kin, and prevent extinction... at ANY means necessary.
(OOC) Reason to join: Been doing dragon rp for a while now and ive been enjoying it. Ive been with the concordant of scales with a high position for a year untill it fel apart due to ooc reasons.
Now im bored and thought picking up my dragon and letting her interact with others of her kind since i enjoyed that type of thing. heartwing seemed like the best option
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Somewhat, ive glanced at it
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Fully.
Last edited by Celestrasza on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Celestrasza
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Matured Dragon] Celestrasza

Post#2 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Might have missed some things in her lore.
And if i've overseen anything in her lore or such. Please do tell. Do want her to be a solid character.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Hello Celestrasza,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've chosen to personally assign myself to review your application,

Just a quick rundown on my markup. Green means something that I strongly approve of, yellow means questionable and needs elaboration. Red means unacceptable and should be changed prior to getting into the guild.

Key traits: Willpower

She doesn't have a trait more than willpower?

Character Personality: Caring, but cautious. wanting to let all forms of life flourish in their own right(Except orcs for obvious reasons) But being very cautious while doing so out of past experience

Good throwback to the Second War.

Common spells: Living flame / Necromancy
Prestige spells: A greater degree of necromancy

Could you elaborate these necromancy spells?

Being offered a home. contact with other flights, a seat at his council. and the safety of her brood. Celestrasza would have been tempted enough to honor his request. In a large migration she went allong with the wyrm's plans. setting up the concordant of scales. a group of fledgeling dragons from all flights hoping to work together to prevent the extinction of their kind.

Please don't bring other guild lore into Heartwing. That guild is not canon or is existing in Heartwing.

There are quite a lot of grammatical errors in this application, I would appreciate as well if you go through it and make it seemed more refined as an application.

For now, I have to deny this application. Bringing in lore that is not applicable to Heartwing is not something we can stress enough not to bring in.

Thank you for your time in applying to Heartwing.

~ Asherystrasz.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Celestrasza
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 am

As far as I know I've addressed all of the above.
I did want to mention I made the application here for some casual rp.
as I usually don't have the time to even be on most weekends
Got quite a few associations to juggle in my spare time outside work.
If that's a possibility, then i'll gladly give it a shot.
Also: think i should have submitted the backstory at the rookie camp first

Celestrasza
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#5 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Not sure who to contact to have my application be reviewed a second time
Would i have to resubmit the application ?

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am

Add me on Discord @ Jes#0001 and we can take it from there.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#7 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 pm

After communication over Discord, this application has been accepted.

Return to “Applications”