[Drake] Eth'raku

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Nazaroth
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Eth'raku

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Dragonflight: Netherwing
Dragon Name: Eth'raku
Aliases: Arnihulus
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Netherwing
View of Heartwing: Some rumors heard about an elder dragon who might be able to help the Netherwing Drake out of his hunger for the old apexis crystals.
Eth'raku would do any favor to increase the reputation with the elder dragon.
Affiliations: None

Attitude/Behaviour: Eth'raku would be a kind of silent dragon, he doesn't speak a lot with other magicians or any other living creature around him, he always focus on his goal to achieve it in way to be one step closer what he truly want to get...
Key traits: The Silent.
Respect for authority: The young Netherwing Drake might be immature but he does show respect towards those who don't try to enslave him and use as a tool against it's enemies.
Character Personality: Silent, Interesting to gather as much apexis shard as possible, he might like to spend a lot of time with his enchantments, also he's learning how to conjure items/minor creatures.

He's interested to master the way of enchament and conjuration, he might try to learn how to use the energies of the arcane perfectly.
IRL-Person Personality: Would say im a veteran roleplayer to the void/demon/shaman and orc roleplay, i like to try new ways of the roleplay...if it count i can help to improve people's roleplay if they have any question about those rps i've done for years long. and im not the kind of agressive person who might upset himself on everything.
Hobbies: Walking at Night, Gazing into the Sky.
Future desired position: Unknown, will be decided with the roleplay progress.
Common spells: Enchanting
Prestige spells: Minor Netherstorm
Backstory Summary: It would be added to the content of my character. (I usually have long contents.)
First time at dragon roleplay? I've been roleplaying twilight dragons in the past, but those dragonflight what are allowed in the guild, i never rped any of them.
(IC) Reason to join: To achieve better reputation with the other dragonflight and get experience about how to use the magic to aid his comrades.
(OOC) Reason to join: Might say i want to be a part of something new, a different roleplay than the usual void one i've been doing for 5-6 years continiously....
Rping a dragon looks difficult and interesting at once, will do my best to achieve something with my character.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: No.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: It's 7.1 as long as i know
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes.
Last edited by Nazaroth on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] Eth'raku

Post#2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 am

Age is too high for a Netherwing. Netherwing were first created by the incident in Draenor which only took place around 25 years ago.

Please see our Netherwing aging policy here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Hestia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:29 am

Hi, I'm Hestia and I've been assigned to review your application. We color-code our comments for ease of reading. Green denotes a positive remark, Yellow comments means that a detail may be questionable or might need to be clarified to the administration, and Red comments means that a change is necessary.

---

Dragon Name: Eth'raku

I feel like Eth'raku is a bit similar to a roleplayer that is currently with us named Enthraku. I'm not going to complain about this being unoriginal; the similarities are likely unintentional or coincidental, however, if you're bothered by that, you might want to change it.

Adulthood: Drake

This is not the standard age for Netherwing drakes. Netherwing dragons become drakes at 3 months and become dragons at five years. We consider them wyrms at 15-30 years, and they usually wither and die in their 20s (if they receive no assistance). Here's a link to our aging policy:

https://heartwing.dk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584

View of Heartwing: Some rumors heard about an elder dragon who might be able to help the Netherwing Drake out of his hunger for the old apexis crystals.
Eth'raku would do any favor to increase the reputation with the elder dragon.

If this is a current member, we might want you to communicate this with the staff. Nothing against it, of course! I would just like clarification.

Key traits: The Silent.

He's just quiet? No other traits or features of your character that you feel is key to part of his characterization?

Common spells: Enchanting
Prestige spells: Minor Netherstorm

You'll need to give us a few descriptions of his magic.

Backstory Summary: It would be added to the content of my character. (I usually have long contents.)

This isn't acceptable. We need to know the history of the character, even if it's a long history. Otherwise there's really nothing for us to review.

Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: No.

We use WoWpedia as a lore resource. Looking at our forums might help out when trying to decide some of your character details (Though the netherwing lore topic is outdated and is in need of renovation).

Here are some useful articles:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Netherwing_dragonflight
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dragon

---

As is, I am going to have to deny this application on the basis that there really isn't much here for me to review. There's no backstory of your character and so I can't get any insight on how you approach character building or if you have an understanding of the character you're making. I would suggest looking at some lore articles and taking some of my notes into consideration if you choose to retry. Don't be afraid to use the Rookie Camp discord or approach any of the officers if you have questions or need clarification on something. You have many resources available to you, so don't be shy.

Thank you for taking the time to apply to Heartwing.
Characters:
Araligos of the Blue Dragonflight
Hestiastrasza of the Red Dragonflight
ImageImage

Nazaroth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post#4 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:15 pm

I'll add the backstory and fix the other topics.

Return to “Applications”