[Matured Dragon] Talystrasz.

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
islrw
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Talystrasz.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 pm

ImageImage

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Talystrasz.
Aliases: Talissien Redstrider.
Adulthood: Matured Dragon
Loyalty(-ies): Red Dragonflight.
View of Heartwing: Talystrasz still grieves for the fall of the Accord, but knows he may have to join the ranks of Heartwing to continue protecting life on Azeroth.
Affiliations: Red Dragonflight, Wyrmrest Accord (Former).

Attitude/Behaviour: Talystrasz is a firm and vindictive dragon, with a suppressed hatred of mortals. A young, stoked passion burns inside of him. He has seen so much in his relatively short time, and it has certainly shaped him. He will do anything to continue the duties of his flight, and will not break his charge.
Key traits: Vindictive | Driven | Young | Passionate
Respect for authority: He has the utmost respect for those above himself, though would not hesitate to question an order he truly did not support.
Character Personality: Talystrasz is good-willed, though the way he presents can often give the wrong idea. He is driven to do what he believes is right, and will uphold the morals of his flight, at whatever cost. Though he will always suppress his anger and opinions, preferring to remain quiet, as to not make a fool of himself.
IRL-Person Personality: I like to think of myself as pretty friendly!! Perhaps a little too much!! I tend to be pretty talkative when I’ve come out of my shell.
Hobbies: Talystrasz had spent time as an agent amongst mortals, and had such become accustomed to their cultures. He had always been fascinated by music, and can play several instruments. The sounds of music has always calmed him.
Occupation: Formerly an agent of his flight, he now just continues his duties towards protecting life.
Future desired position: Currently, nothing in-particular.
Common spells: Flame breathing in combat, healing breath outside of combat. In his humanoid form he can cast some basic fire spells, such as conjuring a flame, or sending a firebolt.
Prestige spells: None.
Backstory Summary: Talystrasz spent his early life as an agent, keeping a watchful eye on mortals as he lived amongst them. This changed with the coming of the Second War. Masquerading amongst the Sin’dorei, he swiftly received news of Alexstrasza’s capture, and was both grief-stricken and infuriated. Blinded by rage, he would leave his mortal disguise behind and return to what was left of his flight, more than ready to wage war against mortals. He however channeled this rage into the Battle of Grim Batol, in which he fought to see his queen, and his flight, freed.

The actions of the Dragonmaw Orcs left Taly feeling hurt and betrayed, taken by surprise at how cruel the mortals he once walked amongst could truly be. The dragon would no longer walk amongst mortals, though he would continue to do his duties, watching Azeroth’s life from afar, until the events of the Nexus war. Talystrasz’s hate for mortals had to be subdued, as he knew the scales would be tipped off-balance by Malygos’ war. He once more took arms, joining the ranks of the Wyrmrest Accord and fighting alongside his flight, along with three others, to bring a stop to the Blues.

As the Cataclysm shook the world, the time to fight had come once more. Warring with tooth and claw as the Red Dragonflight take on the followers of Deathwing. He fought valiantly among the Red dragons, and managed to come out of the fray alive.

Years later, and Talystrasz is once again locked in combat. The Burning Legion has fallen to Azeroth once more, and the young dragon is more than aware of what such armies could do to the balance of life. Though he knows he cannot fight alone. He knows of the rumours of Heartwing, where dragons of all flights band together and fight wing-to-wing, and he knows it may be the only chance at winning...
First time at dragon roleplay? First time! Though I've plenty of RP experience!
(IC) Reason to join: He wants to continue the work of his dragonflight, and knows there is strength in numbers. He believes if he joins he’s more of a chance to succeed with his goals.
(OOC) Reason to join: I’ve wanted to try dragon RP for ages, the guild looks well put together, has a lot of thought and lore behind it, and from what I’ve seen you look like a nice bunch!
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: I am!
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: I do!
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: I do!
Last edited by islrw on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Matured Dragon] Talystrasz.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:41 am

Hello Talystrasz,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've chosen to personally assign myself to review your application,

Just a quick rundown on my markup. Green means something that I strongly approve of, yellow means questionable and needs elaboration. Red means unacceptable and should be changed prior to getting into the guild.

Backstory Summary: (...)

Only issue I have with the backstory itself is that there is no mention of the Cataclysm War, which is the most important war by far for any dragon since the War of the Ancients.

As well as what have your character been doing in the war against the Legion so far?

However one mark of elaboration would not be enough to deny this application. Therefore this application has hereby been accepted.

You can contact our administration on Discord for an invite to the guild and its discord. (Varlamus#2180 (Matt), Jes#0001 (me), Taka#5075 (Lydia) or Naefnair#8543 (Julius))

~ Asherystrasz
Guild Leader of Heartwing.
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

islrw
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [Matured Dragon] Talystrasz.

Post#3 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:32 am