[Drake] Eranormu.

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
islrw
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Eranormu.

Post#1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Image Image

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Eranormu.
Aliases: N/A.
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Bronze Dragonflight.
View of Heartwing: Eranormu has been mixing with Bronzes all is life, and is ready to connect and learn from other Flights. He’s heard of Heartwing and it’s facilities, and is certainly curious.
Affiliations: Bronze Dragonflight.

Attitude/Behaviour: Era is constantly wide-eyed and ready to learn. The young drake is always seeking out new knowledge and lessons of any kind, be it in the ways of his flight, or anothers. This passion for learning is almost obsessive.
Key traits: Eager | Curious | Driven
Respect for authority: He has a respect for anyone who will entertain his need to learn, and anyone who will return such respect. He doesn’t often speak out-of-turn to anyone, let alone authority.
Character Personality: The Bronze is a kind, somewhat free spirit who craves knowledge, to an almost alarming degree. He is unusually optimistic for a time of war, and has a lot of energy under his wings. To those who wish to hinder his learnings, however, will be faced with a different side of him. A driven, spiteful side of him that won't stop until those hindrances are gone.
IRL-Person Personality: It’s Talystrasz!
Hobbies: Obtaining knowledge is always one of Era’s priorities, reading and taking lessons. However, he also enjoys walking, flying, and anything else that will keep him moving, to occupy his busy head.
Future desired position: Nothing specific!
Common spells: Only the flight-specific abilities. Time sensitivity, sand breath.
Prestige spells: None.
Backstory Summary: Born into the Bronze dragonflight, Eranormu would be taught the ways of his kind from a whelpling. His lust for knowledge was soon to show, and the whelp was soon pestering tutors for lessons and teachings. In the early years of his life this thirst was almost always quenched, as the Bronzes went about their work.

As war struck Azeroth once more in the form of the Burning Legion, Eran would find less and less time for his learnings, as Bronzes dispersed into Mortal settlements, and even war combats. Their efforts were needed elsewhere, and this left little time to entertain the demanding curiosity of a young dragon.

He had heard word of Heartwing, a place where dragons of all flights congregate and work wing-to-wing, and believed that this place may have more to offer him. With a determination to reach this faction, and open his mind to dragons of all flights, He’d set off in search for the place they’d call Mithres Alymna.
First time at dragon roleplay? Second time! My first being Talystrasz.
(IC) Reason to join: Curiosity, ability to widen his mind, and learn from other flights, as well as any seasoned Bronzes that are settled there.
(OOC) Reason to join: Wanted to play a Bronze within the guild! Always nice to have an alt!
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: I am!
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: I do!
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: I do!

Vyrna
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Drake] Eranormu.

Post#2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to apply for Heartwing!

I'll be the one evaluating your application today, but before I do I want to go over how we do things here in Heartwing. I will be highlighting parts that I find unacceptable, questionable, or simply bits that I loved.

Red means the content is unacceptable by any means and should be changed.

Yellow means the content is questionable and needs clarification.

Green means the content is remarkable and deserves recognition.

I do not see anything out of the ordinary, so I'm going to go ahead and accept this application. Congratulations and welcome to Heartwing! Please contact Asherystrasz or an officer for an in-game invitation to the guild!

Happy roleplaying!
    [Alive] V y r n a s t r a s z a - The Knight
    [Alive]
    A m n u d o r m u - The Sandwyrm
    [Alive] S a p h i r a g o s a - The Spellweaver

Return to “Applications”