[Drake] Kozarn Chainbreaker

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
mesodax
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Kozarn Chainbreaker

Post#1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Dragonflight: Red Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Kozarn Chainbreaker (He was never told his real name)
Aliases:
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): The Aspects and the Red Dragonflight
View of Heartwing: While he deems the Heartwing to be an honorable lot from what he's heard, he has not heard enough to come to a complete conclusion.
Affiliations: The Red Dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: Usually rather calm and kind to those around him but acts aggressive to those he deems cowardly.
Key traits: Honorable, Calculating, Kind
Respect for authority: Kozarn is extremely respectful of the Aspects but beyond that he is respectful to those of a higher position but loses that respect once said person begins to act cowardly and weak.
Character Personality: Kozarn is a man of action. Since he was surrounded and practically raised by orcs since birth he acts a lot like them. He is king and joking to those he is on good terms with. However, to those he has found to be cowardly or arrogant he has openly challenged in full view of others, even when he is in the wrong, his pride is one of his greatest weaknesses like a lot of orcs.
IRL-Person Personality: I like to think myself as a calm individual under most circumstances, however I will admit I don't like to go into my own personality in detail because that results in me trying to grasp at straws to find any answers, so I suppose you could say I have an ego because of that, which I am not to proud of in all honesty. One thing I know I love is a debate, and a person to converse with on subjects that I like to enjoy, like history. One thing I also am aware of myself is that i'm stubborn, extremely stubborn, if i'm sure of something its going to take something concrete to get me to move. That isn't to say i'm an ass to everyone I meet, I like to think i'm respectful to most people I meet, and joking to those I like, I usually am nice to most people I meet, unless they give me a very good reason to not act nice to them. (Being disrespectful, threatening me, insulting me, etc etc)
Hobbies: Blacksmithing
Future desired position: Respected Warrior
Common spells: Fireball, Swinging his Axes, Dragon's Breath
Prestige spells: Combustion, can be used in both mortal and dragon form and can only activated when under extreme rage in the battlefield.
Backstory Summary: Kozarn is the child of Alexstrasza and Korialstrasz, neither of which he has gotten to know to much. He was born during the Second War when the Red Dragonflight was under the control of the Horde. Since birth he was separated from his Mother while his Father was in Dalaran. He was given an orc master that trained him from birth to slaughter those who opposed the Horde and under the Demon Soul's spell he was forced to obey their wishes. Kozarn has witnessed many battles against the human forces as he was employed in both Air and Ground combat. After eight years of constant warfare he was finally set free from the Demon Soul's grasp as well as so many other drakes. His first act of freedom was to burn his orcish master alive and afterwards he tried to escape. Since he was in such an enclosed space within Blackrock Mountain he was forced to learn how to use mortal guises and took on the form of an orc. He made sure to take the orc's skull as a trophy and his greataxe, both of which he still has to this day. When he escaped Blackrock Mountain and flew away with all the other drakes, but instead of rejoining his people he outcasted himself because of all the suffering he caused. He has spent most of his years traveling Azeroth and growing a lot more experienced in combat in both his mortal and dragon form and even put his skills to the test during Deathwing's invasion of Dragonblight. His appearance in the battle reconnected him to his people and he now has decent contact to the Red Dragonflight, as time has gone by he has desired more and more to rejoin his people and slowly he has begun to become part of the Red Dragonflight once again, however he's still an odd apple of the lot since he is a lot more wanting of combat than his brothers and sisters.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have minor experience, a month of dragon roleplay
(IC) Reason to join: To become more connected with his heritage.
(OOC) Reason to join: Roleplay and to make some friends.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Shendormu
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Drake] Kozarn Chainbreaker

Post#2 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Kozarn Chainbreaker

He doesn't know his real name even though he was reunited with his flight during the cataclysm? Remember that all whelps are conscious while they're in their eggs. So it's safe to assume that he has heard his name spoken by his father or mother before he hatched.

Key traits: Honorable, Calculating, Kind

This is minor, and won't affect the outcome of this review. Since the orcs that enslaved the red dragons during the second war aren't known for their kindness, and from your backstory and character's behavior I assume that Kozarn embraced the orcish traits to himself, how come he's kind?

cowardly or arrogant he has openly challenged in full view of others

What do you mean by challenge? Actual combat? Or going against their worldviews and wishes? And if the individual is of higher authority, does it mean not following orders?

Hobbies: Blacksmithing

While this is nothing major, and won't affect the outcome of this review, it would be good if you elaborate on why his hobby is blacksmithing since it isn't mentioned in the Backstory section.

Prestige spells: Combustion

Requires elaboration. What does it do?

Overall this is a good application, there's nothing majorly wrong about it. Therefore I'm going to accept it.
Characters:

Shendormu: Alive
Varethius: Alive

Return to “Applications”