[Mature Dragon] Khrazdormu

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Rotcoin
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Mature Dragon] Khrazdormu

Post#1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:07 am

Dragonflight: Bronze

Dragon Name: Khrazdormu

Adulthood Stage: Matured Dragon

Loyalty: The Bronze Dragonflight

View of Heartwing: One of respect. He see's that they have stood against many challenges and not wavered. Has respect for their tenacity and endurance as an Order.

Affiliations: Wyrmrest Accord, Brood of Nozdormu, Scale of the Sands, Keepers of Time

Attitude and Behaviour: Quiet, calm and somewhat stern.

Character Personality:

Confident
There is an air of confidence surround Khrazdormu, from how he speaks and from how he carries himself. He keeps his chin tilted upward and his eyes set forwards. Never being one to find himself struck by fear or a sense of nervousness.

Well-kept
Khrazdormu keeps not only himself but his private belongings in order. He keeps his armour and weaponry well polished, his forge in an organised manner and even cutting down his draconic claws against rocky outcrops to a rather neat tip.

Diligent
Not one to shy away from hard work. He is diligent and attentive. Applying himself to tasks at hand with discipline and focus.

IRL-Person Personality: I like to think I'm pleasant.

Hobbies:

Image Sparring and Training
Nothing keeps a mind sharper, than sharpening your weapons and going toe to toe. Martial training, running drills and physical exercise. Khrazdormu aims to keep himself in peak physical form.

ImageCraftsman
Soot covered face and hands are a common sight upon Khrazdormu. He is well experienced with the bellows and smithy and even has a basic understanding of enchantment. He takes great pride in his work, often working diligently on even simple projects, he is one who could be defined as a perfectionist when it comes to his creations.

Future Desired Position: Defender and 'Smith.

Common Spells: Chronomancy - Much like most of his kin he has a basic grasp of various minor spells relating to Chronomancy

Presige Spells: None.

Backstory Sumnmary:

Since a young age, Khrazdormu was an agent of the Bronze Dragonflight. As soon as he was able to swing a hammer, hold a shield and keep his ground against the Infinite Dragonflight - he found himself thrown headfirst into the battles for the timeways.

As he grew into an ardent defender of 'order' and 'time' he found himself becoming a near bulwark against the ongoing meddling of the Infinite Dragonflight. He often guided mortals into the timeways, issuing them small quests and missions when their support was needed.

Through his escapades within the timeways he began to take a curious interest to the various weaponry and armour that adorned the various races and species that he encountered on his ventures. His interest wasn't primarily in the actual aesthetics of the armour - but the craftsmanship.

Khrazdormu began bringing back small examples of the armour that he encountered, a stray boot or a dusty plate bracer for a example. With these he began to work and craft on his own armaments that he often tested himself before providing to mortal adventurers whom he deemed worthy.

As time went on Khrazdormu spent more time battling, more time crafting and smithing, and more time honing his abilities and skills. He often tended to remain within the Caverns of Time, finding solace and companionship with his own kin.

It was the attack upon the Caverns of Time which truly gave Khrazdormu his first real reason to leave the somewhat 'sanctuary' of the Caverns. When rushing out to meet the threat, he noted that there were already a mix of draconic and mortal allies battling the Legion in the sands of Tanaris.

He quickly put his martial prowess to work and aided in battling back the Legion foes that dared press upon his sacred home, standing shoulder to shoulder, wing to wing with his Bronze kin.

It was following this battle that his interest had been piqued. The Bronze Dragon had used the timeways to develop his prowess in battle and his aptitude with both forge and smith. But he now had the wanderlust to put his skills to use in this timeline - to see what he could learn in this timeline and to prove himself in this timeline.

With that - ! He did seek out Heartwing, asking questions within the Caverns of Time before venturing out with shield slung over one shoulder and his trusted mace clasped to his belt.

Key traits:

Image Soldier at Heart
Khrazdormu was born and bred to be in the trenches. When the time called he was prepared to face the enemies of his Dragonflight head-on. He has been chosen for many incursions within the timeways to flush out agents of the Infinite's. His prowess in his mortal form allowed him to dispose of the enemies of the Bronze Dragonflight while remaining incognito.

ImageCraftsman
When not in the battlefield Khrazdormu could be found at the bellow and forge. He took great pride in his work as a smith and would often set about creating weaponry and armour for the mortal allies of the Bronze to wield when being charged with tasks in the timeways.

He crafted his own personal armour which has been designed in such away that allows minor spells and enchantments to be prepared and stored within small hollows upon the armour.

ImageClose Quarters
Be it battle, diplomacy or even simple conversations. Khrazdormu faces every challenge head-on. Preferring to resolve issues face to face and seek out remedies and resolutions with individuals directly.

ImageWell Built
Both within his mortal form and draconic form, Khrazdormu makes for a rather intimidating presence.

Respect for Authority: High. As a soldier at heart, Khrazdormu fully understands the need for authority, hierarchy and structure.

First time at dragon roleplay?: No.

(IC) Reason to join: Having witnessed Heartwing assist in the defence of the Caverns of Time. Khazdormu took it upon himself to return the favour and support Heartwing itself.

(OOC) Reason to join: I enjoy your company. Even if I don't show it.

(OOC)Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes

Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes

HDo you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Pictures will be soon to follow. Unfortunately I'm having some issues with my WMV and find it garish to use screenshots from in-game.

Vyrna
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Mature Dragon] Khrazdormu

Post#2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to apply for Heartwing!

I'll be the one evaluating your application today, but before I do I want to go over how we do things here in Heartwing. I will be highlighting the parts that I find unacceptable, questionable, or simply bits that I loved.

Red means the content is unacceptable by any means and should be changed.

Yellow means the content is questionable and needs clarification.

Green means the content is remarkable and deserves recognition.

You lack a picture, please post one.

Since a young age, Khrazdormu was an agent of the Bronze Dragonflight. As soon as he was able to swing a hammer, hold a shield and keep his ground against the Infinite Dragonflight - he found himself thrown headfirst into the battles for the timeways.

It was the attack upon the Caverns of Time which truly gave Khrazdormu his first real reason to leave the somewhat 'sanctuary' of the Caverns. When rushing out to meet the threat, he noted that there were already a mix of draconic and mortal allies battling the Legion in the sands of Tanaris.

Aside from battling the Legion and the Infinite Dragonflight, did your character participate within the final battle against Deathwing? I am unsure if you accidentally left that information out or if it was done intentionally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not see anything else out of the ordinary, so I'm going to go ahead and accept this application! Please message me within discord so we can go over your character's backstory but feel free to ask Asherystrasz or an officer [Shendormu or Saphiragosa] for an invite to the guild in-game.

Happy roleplaying!
    [Alive] V y r n a s t r a s z a - The Knight
    [Alive]
    A m n u d o r m u - The Sandwyrm
    [Alive] S a p h i r a g o s a - The Spellweaver

Return to “Applications”