[Matured Dragon] Altharaku

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Altharaku
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Altharaku

Post#1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Dragonflight: Netherwing
Dragon Name: Altharaku
Aliases: Christian Midian
Adulthood: Matured Dragon
Loyalty(-ies): The Nethewing's and mortal races
View of Heartwing: In his view Heartwing would be a chance for him to show that he can do good deeds just like anyone else around and that he is not as mad as his kin is said to be.
Affiliations: The Netherwing Dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: He would be described as calm and collected . Having alot of patience and he shows that he prefer calm and tranquility over fighting and arguments , he likes to discuss things if they go somewhere without fighting.

He would be curious but also careful in his actions and somewhat withdrawn.
Key traits: His calm temper.
Respect for authority: If he authority shows to be truthful and fair he will respect them with his hearth and mind.
Character Personality: He would be someone of who is withdrawn but curious on the same time , he greets people if they greet him but otherwise he would remain silent unless spoken to.
He doesn't make much fuzz about himself and smiles mostly at everyone around him.
He respect others as he would like to be respected.

He have little tolerance towards those who is arrogant.
IRL-Person Personality: Me? Uh.. fun , extremely social and enjoys talking to people and have fun!
Hobbies: Smithing and meditation
Future desired position: Which ever position the guild lead finds me suited for.
Common spells: Shadowbolt
Prestige spells: Improved shadowbolt
Backstory Summary: The date of birth is unknown

At one point when he grew up he decided to head out on his own little adventure but ended up further then he planned and since then he had to take care of himself and discreatly learned things from mortals and grew attached to the race of Humans, as his disguise is a Human.

He has been helping in Stormwind city working as a blacksmith and did the ordinary tasks with metal for citizens and others , the military if they so asked for it . He had a humble flat over his smith and lived like anyother Humans.

He has been idle for several houndred of years so not much is known about him.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have been roleplaying dragon before but I'm not a expert but learning new things all the time.
(IC) Reason to join: Reason for him to join the Heartwing is that he finds their goals very similar to his own and he wants to be there at their side and help them achive them.
(OOC) Reason to join: I love rping as a dragon and Heartwing seems fun and I would love to rp and try the guild out :D
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes , somewhat.
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes, but I'm still learning about it.

Vyrna
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Matured Dragon] Altharaku

Post#2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to apply for Heartwing!

I'll be the one evaluating your application today, but before I do I want to go over how we do things here in Heartwing. I will be highlighting the parts that I find unacceptable, questionable, or simply bits that I loved.

Red means the content is unacceptable by any means and should be changed.

Yellow means the content is questionable and needs clarification.

Green means the content is remarkable and deserves recognition.

Your character's age is too high for a Netherwing dragon, please read our forum below on Netherwings and the modify his age appropriately.

https://heartwing.dk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32

Common spells: Shadowbolt
Prestige spells: Improved shadowbolt

Heartwing does not allow any sort of shadow users to be within their ranks, however you wouldn't of known this until now. Netherwing dragons are capable of utilizing Arcane, just as a guide to go off of!

Backstory Summary: The date of birth is unknown

At one point when he grew up he decided to head out on his own little adventure but ended up further then he planned and since then he had to take care of himself and discreatly learned things from mortals and grew attached to the race of Humans, as his disguise is a Human.

He has been helping in Stormwind city working as a blacksmith and did the ordinary tasks with metal for citizens and others , the military if they so asked for it . He had a humble flat over his smith and lived like anyother Humans.

He has been idle for several houndred of years so not much is known about him.

Please modify your history to fit your character's age once you've decided on how old he should be; including any battles he might of taken part in, and how he ended up on Azeroth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not see anything else out of the ordinary, but unfortunately, I am going to have to deny this application. Please change the things I've made of note and I'll happily review it again!

Happy roleplaying!
    [Alive] V y r n a s t r a s z a - The Knight
    [Alive]
    A m n u d o r m u - The Sandwyrm
    [Alive] S a p h i r a g o s a - The Spellweaver

Return to “Applications”