[Drake] Auirudormi

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Insomnia
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Auirudormi

Post#1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Auirudormi
Aliases: Ashley Evancroft
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): The Bronze Dragonflight
View of Heartwing: She views Heartwing as an opportunity to explore the world she saw very briefly during the Cataclysm. A way to do as she was born to - protect her world - Azeroth. Overall? Positively.
Affiliations: The Bronze Dragonflight

Attitude/Behaviour: Auirudormi is known for having a positive attitude and an optimistic outlook on most scenarios. She has a few biases as anyone and her flaws are quite apparent though she is young and still very much learning. She has an ability to follow instructions and obey authority which does however make yet a valuable asset. Her only true weaknesses being that she is quick to make assumptions and has a negative outlook on mortal-kind.
Key traits: Loyal, Friendly, Optimistic,
Respect for authority: Absolutely, she has full respect for her uppers so long as they don't blatantly send her to her demise.
Character Personality: As a person she is optimistic as aforementioned, positive and friendly to many. She is fun-loving and easy-going, though to call her something of a trickster spirit would be an understatement. She has a few obvious flaws such as her ability to hold a grudge for long periods of time and her quickness to judge and make assumptions.
IRL-Person Personality: I am a blunt individual, I am not afraid to speak my mind so long as the time and place is right. If someone gives me a problem I'm not afraid to respond. I come to Epsilon in search of RP, if I wanted to find a bunch of drama-queens and idiots I'd simply step outside. I don't enjoy listening to drama and OOC and IC mixing. I'm here for RP, and to have a good time.
Hobbies: Socializing, Messing with people, Traveling.
Future desired position: Find out ICly.
Common spells: Sandbolt, Firebolt, Pyroblast, Immolate, blink.
Prestige spells: Locally speeding up time to recover slightly quicker.
Backstory Summary: Auirudormi
Ashley Evancroft

Born in the Caverns of Time a mere twelve years before the Cataclysm Auirudormi has always been an inquisitive individual. The young Bronze drake spent most of her earlier years in the caverns, conversing and pulling tricks on her fellow dragonkind. She had always been something of a pest to others but eventually the tolerance for her ‘fun’ was expended. Rather than punishing her she was sent out into the world to take a trip and mature in the harsh conditions of the real world.

Upon exiting the caverns she was immediately greeted by the blazing heat of the Tanari desert and the disgusting news of the Wastewander Caliphate. She spent about two years wandering that desert in search of something new but time and time again she was only greeted by Caliphate members and pirates. She had taken on the alias Ashley Evancroft to communicate with mortals only to be greeted by the low social standards that these groups possess. This would taint her view and mindset on mortal-kind into her present belief that the mortal heart is evil at it’s core. This later would be mended to some extent after the Cataclysm and their aid.

After the two years was up she had enough of the ‘real world’ despite remaining in the Tanari desert. She had been convinced that beyond the desert were conditions worse and she dared not find out. She returned to the Caverns of Time and swore her tricks had come to an end. She had new perspective and had learnt her lesson - though her optimistic outlook on the world remained intact.

A few years later she would encounter the largest event of her life thus far, and arguably one of the largest in Azeroth - Deathwing’s Cataclysm. For the beginning she had remained in the Caverns in hope that the event would simply subside, unfortunately no such thing occured. Eventually she would aid in defending Azeroth, though she never played what one might call a ‘key role’. Once the Cataclysm had been concluded she would return to her previous life of simply sitting in the Caverns of Time.

Though after sometime of sitting in the caverns she had come to think of what she saw - Azeroth was far more than she had originally concluded and so she began to explore. After sometime of exploring word of a coalition of Dragonkind under the name ‘Heartwing’ reached her. And so she would then begin her attempts of reaching out to them, if or if not if was all for naught remains to be seen.
First time at dragon roleplay? No, I have experience.
(IC) Reason to join: After sometime of sitting in the caverns she had come to think of what she saw - Azeroth was far more than she had originally concluded and so she began to explore. After sometime of exploring word of a coalition of Dragonkind under the name ‘Heartwing’ reached her. And so she would then begin her attempts of reaching out to them, if or if not if was all for naught remains to be seen.
(OOC) Reason to join: I have heard a lot about this guild and none of it was really bad. I have yet to find a stable community of dragon RPers and have always known these communities to be a way for ERPers to get their cummies. If there is a stable community with quality RP and moderation I feel Heartwing will be that place. I come in search of RP that will keep me interested.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes

Vyrna
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: [Drake] Auirudormi

Post#2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to apply for Heartwing!

I'll be the one evaluating your application today, but before I do I want to go over how we do things here in Heartwing. I will be highlighting the parts that I find unacceptable, questionable, or simply bits that I loved.

Red means the content is unacceptable by any means and should be changed.

Yellow means the content is questionable and needs clarification.

Green means the content is remarkable and deserves recognition.

I have found nothing really out of the ordinary, so I'm going to go ahead and accept this application.

Congratulations, you've been accepted into Heartwing!

Please message any of the following three: Asherystrasz [Jes#0001] Ofek/Shen [Goose#3297] Imani [Ritual#9682] on Discord for an invite into the Heartwing discord as well as an invite into the guild in-game!

Happy Roleplaying!
    [Alive] V y r n a s t r a s z a - The Knight
    [Alive]
    A m n u d o r m u - The Sandwyrm
    [Alive] S a p h i r a g o s a - The Spellweaver

Return to “Applications”