[Drake] Ezmeraltus

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
kryy
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Drake] Ezmeraltus

Post#1 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Dragonflight: #90EE90
Dragon Name: Ezmeraltus
Aliases: N/A
Adulthood: Drake
Loyalty(-ies): Anyone who deserves it
View of Heartwing: It will give him a reason to make more friends, and have more people to get to know. It’s a chance for him to change, and he loves that. And he doesn’t have anywhere else to go, really.
Behaviour: Respectful and kind, again, until he’s given a reason not to.
Key traits: Very outgoing and kind
Respect for authority: He respects everyone until they give him a reason not to.
Character Personality: Quiet, not judgemental at all, very smart and quick witted. Outgoing and kindhearted, very loving and cautious.
Hobbies: Reading and exploration
Character progression goal(s): I wish to have more thorough character development here
Common spells: N/A, he’s still discovering himself
Prestige spells: Dream manipulation, used for good.
Character most challenged at: Overwhelming social situations
Backstory Summary: Not much is known of his past, most of his memories were wiped by his father as he neared age 170. He does know, that he was raised by very wealthy people, and he has a few siblings, which all died. He’s currently the only one left of his family lineage, and his main goal is to not disappoint.
First time at dragon roleplay? I am experienced
(IC) Reason to join: From the outside POV, this is a really nice place for him to go.
(OOC) Reason to join: My friend wanted me to join and it seems Ike a decent place
Timezone/Availability Eastern time
Yes I’m usually free (online classes)
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Is your real life age over the age of 13?: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Drake] Ezmeraltus

Post#2 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:12 am

Hello Ezmeraltus,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

To give a rundown of what each color coding means.
Red means something that is not acceptable and needs to be changed before entering the guild.
Yellow is something that needs to be elaborated or is questionable.
Green means something we highly approve of and should set an example.
Mortal Screenshot: ...

Your character's outfit resembles that of a nightmare druid and is also worn regularly by nightmare druids. The association your outfit gives to the Nightmare would not be welcome in Heartwing.
Aliases: N/A

Does he not have any alternate names for his mortal forms? Has your character never associated themselves with mortals or been mortals?
Loyalty(-ies): Anyone who deserves it

Your character has lived for almost two-hundred years, has he never in that formed loyalties to anybody or anything?

Character progression goal(s): I wish to have more thorough character development here

In what direction?
Common spells: N/A, he’s still discovering himself

He has lived for two-hundred years and hasn't developed any spells in that time?
Prestige spells: Dream manipulation, used for good.

What is Dream Manipulation? What does it entail?
Backstory Summary: Not much is known of his past, most of his memories were wiped by his father as he neared age 170. He does know, that he was raised by very wealthy people, and he has a few siblings, which all died. He’s currently the only one left of his family lineage, and his main goal is to not disappoint.

This is way too lazy of a backstory. Wiping somebody's memory without saying context as to why or how makes it seem to us you have no idea where you want to go with this character and further indetails that your character isn't well-thought out, which we require all our applicants to be. Dragons does not care about wealth. Your neither say how your character comes to get this knowledge after his memory being wiped. I would strongly urge you to reconsider this concept for a backstory.

First time at dragon roleplay? I am experienced

What have you roleplayed before?

(IC) Reason to join: From the outside POV, this is a really nice place for him to go.

What does your character know about Heartwing that gives him that perspective, what makes it a nice place to go?

This application lacks substance and needs to be better thought out. I would urge to ask the questions as what he has done in two-hundred years or ask yourself why you feel like he should be that age when you don't even utilize that age to form a cohesive character.

This application is pending, until changes and elaboration is made to it. I think there is potential once you have a solid grasp on what kind of character you want to roleplay.

Thank you so much for your time in applying to Heartwing,
- Asherystrasz
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”