[Matured Dragon] Rozidormi

If you are interested in joining the guild this is the topic to post your application. Make sure to have read the rules and the lore of Heartwing before posting.
Karinka
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Matured Dragon] Rozidormi

Post#1 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:29 pm

(In game, because dragon models look way too old)
(more accurate picture)
Dragonflight: Bronze Dragonflight
Dragon Name: Rozidormi
Aliases: Irisha
Adulthood: Matured Dragon
Loyalty(-ies): Bronze Dragonflight, her family and friends
View of Heartwing: Rozi views Hearwing with large admiration. She admires what they have done in the past. She always liked stories about heroes.
The idea of dragons working together with mortals is also very appealing to her and she is very much appreciated some other dragons are supporting that motion. She was thought to respect mortals, but she knows it is not a common way of thinking.
Behaviour: Nowadays, Rozi tends to be cautious of others and can often come out as shy. Even after she gets comfortable she tends to be of the quieter sort. However, she is very caring and protective of her friends, sometimes little too much. Those who would hurt those she cares about will sure meet her wrath.
She dislikes people that don't consider the consequences of their action and what they cause to others. Of those she most despises the people who act disrespectful towards their close ones or would even go so far to harm them.
Key traits: quiet, friendly, cautious
Respect for authority: Being a member of a dragonflight, Rozi understands that there is a certain hierarchy in groups. She appreciates and listens to words of those who are older and wiser than her and when she is told to do something she will probably do it.
However, she is a bit of a free spirit, so she sometimes takes her own spin on orders or wisdom of the elders. She can easily wander off to explore something interesting or help someone else during less important tasks. But she understands that important issues take priority.
Character Personality: Rozi is a quiet individual. She tends to keep to herself and doesn't bother others. She can appreciate a good company, but it has to be people she knows well and can trust. Her lack of expression is almost stoic.
However, under that hard mask, a soft person is hidden. Rozi cares for other people, especially those she considers close and she enjoys being happy with them. She is sad when they are unhappy, ... She is just a little too afraid to show it. Rozi truly values her friends and family above everything else.
On first sight, Rozi comes off as a pleasant individual. She dislikes being rude and almost always carries the slightest smile on her face. Her actions are always carried with a good deal of grace, her movements are elegant and swift. She retains this trait even when she gets angry, although to a lesser degree than usual.
Hobbies: Rozi enjoys growing herbs and mixing them into various concoctions or ointments. She also likes spending her time solving various puzzles. Quite recently she also discovered a passion for origami.
Character progression goal(s): My goal is to continue moulding Rozi into a character I can like so she can join others in my collection. Her current overarching goal is to find out the truth about her great grandfather.
Common spells: Rozi is often helping herself with chronomancy (making herself faster,...), but she is capable of utilizing it for other means than combat(of course, she doesn't abuse it). She is also quite skilled in a sand variation of earth elemental magic and combining it with sands of time weaving.
Prestige spells: Rozi has a lot of potential in her bronze blood, but so far she hasn't unlocked much of it yet. She has decent immediate precognition (f.e. she can have a flash and see she is about to trigger a trap or get hit by an arrow from shadows) but she doesn't have mastery over this ability, so it's not too reliable. She can also speak Kalimag.
Character most challenged at: Rozi is very uncomfortable with any sort of physical contact and she hates when people get too close to her without permission.
Backstory Summary: Some long while ago, Rozi was 'born' to a peaceful time. Her mother always said that the sun was shining most golden when she hatched to her. That was probably due to the colour of her scales, Rozi thought. Her whelphood was very pleasant. She enjoyed her training and she liked listening to stories of the old dragons. It was easy to learn a lot about history from them. Being tasked with just menial things gave her a lot of free time. She was often wandering the Tanaris desert, exploring its dunes and making friends with various creatures of the sands.
As she was getting older, Rozi was getting more and more interested in the history of her family. She was hearing a lot of stories about her grandfather, a valiant hero of the Sillithus war who laid his life there. She wanted to be like him. Well, the being known by everyone for doing great things part, not the being dead part. However, she knew that stories and legends were never exactly true, so she started spending a lot of her free time in archives and travelling around landmarks of historical events. As she was diving deeper into her research she noticed something interesting. Small inconsistencies in records about not her grandfather, but his father. Seeming mistakes not quite large enough for just someone to notice, but to her, it almost looked like someone deliberately altered the records to remove him from history. When she asked her mother about it she didn't have an answer. She barely knew the man, he was barely ever in the Caverns, always away on missions of greatest importance. He was capable enough to be trusted by the aspect himself, so someone editing the records would be very unlikely. When he perished during the Silithus war, it was a big loss for the flight. Yes, perished in the war, that's what the records said. However, more recent records described a person strangely similar to him. The more research she has done, the more sure Rozi was that there was definitely something going on. So begun her, so far half a century long, journey to find the truth.
Over the following decades, Rozi journeyed to all corners of the world. She joined with a handful of groups that she thought would be useful, she made some people dislike her, but she also made a few friends. Her closest ally over the years became a fellow bronze dragon Kuthadormu. She met him in one old ruin. He was there just searching for some long stolen scrolls and her showing up scared the living soul out of him. They decided to help each other and search the ruins together. Kutha seemed timid at first, but he turned out to be a brave and reliable companion. Together they ventured into many dangerous places during their duties or even just for fun adventures. Rozi got to like him over time and eventually even shared with him her goals and he was a huge help deciphering certain clues and otherwise. And generally, he was a good company.
Once, not too long ago, they found their way into something that looked like a long-abandoned titan facility. It was in a bad shape, filled with defunct technology and consols. They managed to open some of the doors and get quite deep. Eventually, they found some sort of a container. Rozi leaned over it trying to figure out a way to open it. Then she remembers just a dull pain in the back of her head. She managed to turn around to see a blurry image of Kutha. His eyes were shifted pale blue and his face cracked with a similar colour. She will never forget the grin on his face. When she came to her senses she was lying near the entrance to the facility. She felt a sharp burning pain on her forehead. That pain went away later and only left a small mark. More importantly, she had no idea what happened or how she survived. She tried returning inside, but she was unable to open the door. She needed some time to make sense of all of it. Her closest friend tried to kill her. Why would he try to do something like that? And how did she survived? Those questions run through her head as she crafted a mask to hide her face.
First time at dragon roleplay? I have experience
(IC) Reason to join: As stated before, Rozi admires the brave action of Heartwing and she is agreeing with their philosophy. She wants to be part of this and help if she can. But maybe, more importantly, she hopes that venturing with a group of brave dragons like this could lead her to find some clues about her great grandfather and what is happening to her.
(OOC) Reason to join: I absolutely love dragons (speaking not just about wow dragons). They are magnificent creatures and I was always interested in them. When I got the opportunity to RP dragon in wow it was just perfect. And it just kind of stuck with me for the last decade.
Recently I came back to RPH and was RPing a bit on my own. But rping dragons in public is not too appreciated, there is this unpleasant stereotype about us. So when I saw the add I was happy and I just hope I'll get an opportunity to rp my dragon/s properly.
Timezone/Availability My timezone is +2, but I am fully used to working with +1 or +0, it's not that huge of a difference.

I am usually free in evenings and during weekends.
Are you aware of the guild rules, the content of the Tome of Ancient Times forum and the lore of your dragonflight?: Yes
Have you understood current timeline of Heartwing?: Yes
Do you fully understand the lore of your dragonflight, and other essential lore information: Yes
Is your real life age over the age of 13?: Yes

Asherystrasz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Matured Dragon] Rozidormi

Post#2 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello Rozidormi,

I am Asherystrasz, guild leader of Heartwing and I've personally assigned myself to review your application.

To give a rundown of what each color coding means.
Red means something that is not acceptable and needs to be changed before entering the guild.
Yellow is something that needs to be elaborated or is questionable.
Green means something we highly approve of and should set an example.

Character Personality: Rozi is a quiet individual. She tends to keep to herself and doesn't bother others. She can appreciate a good company, but it has to be people she knows well and can trust. Her lack of expression is almost stoic.
However, under that hard mask, a soft person is hidden. Rozi cares for other people, especially those she considers close and she enjoys being happy with them. She is sad when they are unhappy, ... She is just a little too afraid to show it. Rozi truly values her friends and family above everything else.
On first sight, Rozi comes off as a pleasant individual. She dislikes being rude and almost always carries the slightest smile on her face. Her actions are always carried with a good deal of grace, her movements are elegant and swift. She retains this trait even when she gets angry, although to a lesser degree than usual.
Really good!

Hobbies: Rozi enjoys growing herbs and mixing them into various concoctions or ointments. She also likes spending her time solving various puzzles. Quite recently she also discovered a passion for origami.
Really good explained hobbies.

Backstory Summary: ...
Pretty interesting backstory.

I am pleased to let you know, that your character's application has been accepted into Heartwing.

Please contact the administration by adding us on Discord at (Goose#3297 (Ofek) or Jes#0001 (me)), this will give you an invite to our Discord and also then coordinate a point in which we can invite you to the guild in-game.

Thank you so much for your time in applying to Heartwing,
- Asherystrasz
[Alive] Aerenstrasz - Leader of Heartwing
[Alive] Aerdranstrasz - Child of Aeren
[Alive] Azraelstrasz- Second son of Asherystrasz - Not part of Heartwing

[Deceased] Asherystrasz - Retired leader of Heartwing
[Deceased] Hydrastrasz - Former Leader of Heartwing

Return to “Applications”